This is the worst fucking message-board on the planet

Jerome

Verified User
I have literally never seen so many pro-trump russia bots on one message board forum.

Ever.

Does anyone actually moderate this piece of shit? It's just fucking extraordinary. Trump has microscopic approval, and yet it seems ALL of his supporters are here....

I have literally never seen so many pro-trump russia bots on one message board forum.

Ever.

Does anyone actually moderate this piece of shit? It's just fucking extraordinary. Trump has microscopic approval, and yet it seems ALL of his supporters are here....

Pretty typical of most politics forums.

So, no one here is invested in making it better?

Where else have I heard that "love it or leave it" bullshit?

I'd welcome more libturds on the board, but they are too afraid to come here.

:dunno:

The rude and crude insulting rightys do drive new people away. If they want to grow, they should do something about the abuse for abuse's sake. I see people drop in and get appalled by right-wing personal attacks. Then say "I am out of here'.

Ever.

:palm:

04a1a05636885ae823519be597a5fb72.jpg

The rude and crude insulting rightys do drive new people away. If they want to grow, they should do something about the abuse for abuse's sake. I see people drop in and get appalled by right-wing personal attacks. Then say "I am out of here'.

I have them all on ignore.

Ever.

I know, but if you left it would be okay again.....

Ever.

What does moderation have to do with people being Trump supporters? There are 38% of our population that still supports them.

dumbness and slavish partisanship to the extent "Orangeman bad" is their best retort is what turns people away

Back