This is Watermark

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
atheism1.jpg

lol.....watermark copied my signature....

i guess he can't keep up his schtick so he has to copy others....

and ben franklin was not an atheist.....

"Here is my creed. I believe in one God, Creator of the universe. That He governs it by His Providence. That He ought to be worshiped. That the most acceptable service we render to Him is doing good to His children."

Last edited:
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Poor Richard's Almanack, 1758

"Lighthouses are more helpful than churches."

"He (the Rev. Mr. Whitefield) used, indeed, sometimes to pray for my conversion, but never had the satisfaction of believing that his prayers were heard." Franklin's Autobiography

"In the affairs of the world, men are saved, not by faith, but by the want of it."

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life, I absenteed myself from Christian assemblies."

He was a Deist, not an Atheist....he denied the divinity of Christ, not the existence of divinity......

Ben Franklin: In this situation of this Assembly, groping as it were in the dark to find political truth, and scarce able to distinguish it when present to us, how has it happened, Sir, that we have not hitherto once thought of humbly applying to the Father of lights to illuminate our understandings?... I have lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth - that God governs in the affairs of men. (Catherine Drinker Bowen. Miracle at Phaladelphia: The Story of the Constitutional Convention, May to September 1787. New York: Book-of-the-Month Club, 1966, pp. 125-126)

by the way, Einstein, Lincoln and Jefferson weren't atheists as well.....as usual, atheists seek out respected company in hopes of hiding their idiocy......

Last edited:
He was a Deist, not an Atheist....he denied the divinity of Christ, not the existence of divinity......

Ben Franklin: In this situation of this Assembly, groping as it were in the dark to find political truth, and scarce able to distinguish it when present to us, how has it happened, Sir, that we have not hitherto once thought of humbly applying to the Father of lights to illuminate our understandings?... I have lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth - that God governs in the affairs of men. (Catherine Drinker Bowen. Miracle at Phaladelphia: The Story of the Constitutional Convention, May to September 1787. New York: Book-of-the-Month Club, 1966, pp. 125-126)

by the way, Einstein, Lincoln and Jefferson weren't atheists as well.....as usual, atheists seek out respected company in hopes of hiding their idiocy......

Yes, Ben Franklin and other founders often used Christian language in their public meetings. What they wrote in their private letters, away from the hands of Christian oppression, is more telling.

A deist was simply an atheist who accepted the boneheaded first-cause argument before it was thoroughly disproven around the beginning of the 19th century. Then they all turned into atheists, because that's all their "god" was there for.

And Einstein, Lincoln, and Jefferson certainly were atheists. Jefferson and Lincoln CERTAINLY weren't Christians, and Einstein was at most a pantheist, which is just watered-down atheism.

A deist was simply an atheist who accepted the boneheaded first-cause argument before it was thoroughly disproven around the beginning of the 19th century. Then they all turned into atheists, because that's all their "god" was there for.

And Einstein, Lincoln, and Jefferson certainly were atheists. Jefferson and Lincoln CERTAINLY weren't Christians, and Einstein was at most a pantheist, which is just watered-down atheism.

lol....no, a deist is not an atheist....you have to be a particular type of "stupid" to be an atheist and no one else qualifies except the atheist.....and just because you're lonely over in "stupid" doesn't give you the right to redefine "atheism" to include Lincoln, Jefferson, or intelligent people......

lol....no, a deist is not an atheist....you have to be a particular type of "stupid" to be an atheist and no one else qualifies except the atheist.....and just because you're lonely over in "stupid" doesn't give you the right to redefine "atheism" to include Lincoln, Jefferson, or intelligent people......

It's literally impossible for anyone intelligent to be a Christian. All the greatest thinkers in the world have been nonreligious, and most of them have been atheists. We are the backbone of society; without us, you would all die.

watermark is so insecure in his belief in atheism that he has to lie that no intelligent person is a christian and all the world's greatest thinkers have been atheist....

you're an embarrassment

Back