This is Watermark

atheism2.jpg

It's literally impossible for anyone intelligent to be a Christian. All the greatest thinkers in the world have been nonreligious, and most of them have been atheists. We are the backbone of society; without us, you would all die.

YOU are an atheist.....I rest my case.....

Me and grind are worth 100 of you, and we're pretty low on the pecking order of atheists. We are the elites who sit on high and look down upon you ignorant proles.

lol...."watermark" is the stained grout on the wall next to the urinal in a skid row bar.....and "grind" is the only way to get rid of it......

lol...."watermark" is the stained grout on the wall next to the urinal in a skid row bar.....and "grind" is the only way to get rid of it......

PMP, seriously, have you ever heard of punctuation marks and capitalization? Your all the evidence I need that the world would be better off if all Christians would put a bullet in their head.

PMP, seriously, have you ever heard of punctuation marks and capitalization?

how do you "punctuate" the spoken word....don't read what I say, hear what I say.....if you don't understand it, it isn't because of my punctuation.....it's because you're clueless.......

besides.....the "......" gives you time for what I wrote to sink in.....and you need lots of time......

Last edited:
εxoendo;571235 said:
i love how i am as ardent an atheist as watermark but i catch not even 10% the flack. lol.

that's because you told us you were faking it.....it's just some "merged opinion".......

PMP, seriously, have you ever heard of punctuation marks and capitalization? Your all the evidence I need that the world would be better off if all Christians would put a bullet in their head.

LMAO

and threedee....you don't find it a bit disturbing his constant talk of killing others? many a mass murderer murmered his words.....

εxoendo;571235 said:
i love how i am as ardent an atheist as watermark but i catch not even 10% the flack. lol.

You're not as stupid with it. You'll make an occasional remark but you normally keep your beliefs to yourself.

Back