This just in

you are young... give yourself time.... I have 49 down... one to go.

Been to 3 other countries... only one outside of N. America... must improve upon that.
I've been to five, other than the US. Only two inside N. America.

The UK, Ireland, Australia... Mexico and Canada...

States: CA, NV, MA, CT, DE, VA, WVA, NC, DC, MD, NY, NJ, FL, SC
Countries: Dominican Republic, France, England, Czech Republic, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Spain, Italy, Greece, Japan,

In the US I have been in Al, GA, MS, LA, TN, FL, AR, KY, TX, NC, SC, VA, MD, WV, OH, IL, WI, (WTF is the abbrev for Missouri?), PA, NY, RI, CT, VT, NH, NJ & RI.

Outside the US; Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico (yes, outside), Bahamas, Azore, Scotland (lol), England, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, and Cuba.

In the US I have been in Al, GA, MS, LA, TN, FL, AR, KY, TX, NC, SC, VA, MD, WV, OH, IL, WI, (WTF is the abbrev for Missouri?), PA, NY, RI, CT, VT, NH, NJ & RI.

Outside the US; Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico (yes, outside), Bahamas, Azore, Scotland (lol), England, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, and Cuba.
I didn't count Scotland as separate from the UK.

As for states. I've been to them all except Alaska.

I didn't count Scotland as separate from the UK.

As for states. I've been to them all except Alaska.

I added the "lol" after Scotland because I have technically set foot in Scotland. When I was in the navy we stopped in Scotland to load fuel. I was one of 3 people allowed off the ship for the fueling. I ran to the end of the pier and put both feet on Scottish ground, then went back to work.

Its an old joke with my ex-wife and I.

I added the "lol" after Scotland because I have technically set foot in Scotland. When I was in the navy we stopped in Scotland to load fuel. I was one of 3 people allowed off the ship for the fueling. I ran to the end of the pier and put both feet on Scottish ground, then went back to work.

Its an old joke with my ex-wife and I.

If we're counting plane changes I have a couple more to add then!

I have a vauge memory of going to Australia, very vague, must have had a good time though, was huhgover for 3 days afterwards

Back