This made me laugh! (Twat Free Version)

c0e5eb94243ead140e165c87af071e76.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Quick question. Threads with "banned posters" was mentioned on another thread. Is there a reason for this? I mean, you could just put them on ignore.
Just curious;)

Quick question. Threads with "banned posters" was mentioned on another thread. Is there a reason for this? I mean, you could just put them on ignore.
Just curious;)
There are many reasons for banning, keeping certain posters from spamming the threads is probably the biggest reason, although there are those that do it to stifle the opinions of others, it’s there safe space, so to speak.

There are many reasons for banning, keeping certain posters from spamming the threads is probably the biggest reason, although there are those that do it to stifle the opinions of others, it’s there safe space, so to speak.

Thanks for the very civil reply....I haven't been around enough to see the spamming, but I will agree with the "stifle opinions and safe space" theory.
Have a good day:)

Just curious;)

Many different reasons, not all good, but in this thread the short list is justified to reduce spam from known trolls.

Back