This made me laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a simple enough choice to me, I'm going with the wet bollocks!

5e1b16000aa58b4ce68f3af78746f2b3.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

A very sad day today.

After seven years of medical training and hard work, a very good friend of mine has been struck off after one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money.

A genuinely nice guy and a brilliant vet.

A couple on safari saw a cheetah chasing an antelope. The woman said, if the antelope survives I'll give you a blowjob.

A very sad day today.

After seven years of medical training and hard work, a very good friend of mine has been struck off after one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money.

A genuinely nice guy and a brilliant vet.

He raped a dog...
That's why you like him...
Poor Tom...

What's really funny is somebody like you that moves from the coldest state to the hottest, yet believes in CAGW.

I now know the meaning of the expression "Hell has no fury..." I haven't forgotten the extremely nasty PM you sent me about your BFF, I didn't realise you were quite so fluent in Anglo-Saxon. As we say over here, result...back of the net!

Last edited:
I see Mr. December Surprise is still obsessed with Milagro's personal life. How much time do you spend thinking of new bigoted insults you can make for his wife?

You're a sick fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back