This man is very talented

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Farmers_Organization

they organized farmer strikes where farmers refused to sell their products so consumers would have things like milk shortages....they wanted to break the government control of ag prices......

this is why Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin still show up as blue states......its also where Hubert Humphrey came from.....

The obvious answer to that is to form cooperatives which negotiate from a position of strength, much like the Coopérative Agricoles in France.

forget about PMP....that man has talent. i actually took a couple of art classes and the only thing i could master was a pencil drawing of a wolf. it was ok. my parents loved it as i was taking on my artisan side and not my argumentative side.

this man has true talent. i don't think that kind of talent can be taught.

this man has true talent. i don't think that kind of talent can be taught.

I disagree......I believe if you watched that video one hundred times and memorized the steps he took you could learn to duplicate that picture in one week.....of course, a monkey might be able to do it in a day.....

as I said before, sun reflecting off the water does not create a shadow on the sun's side of things....

lol....so they don't appreciate beauty if they haven't chosen what YOU think is right?.....

on the wall of my office I have a painting done by my father after he was 70, of the farm I grew up on.....in my bedroom I have the first picture he ever painted, at the age of 16, for his mother....I think both are beautiful even though they are quite different in quality and style......other people have appreciated his art enough to buy his pictures.....Oprah Winfrey owns one of his paintings of a Madison County IA bridge........

the guy in question has talent.....watercolor is a difficult medium.......I can honestly say though that while I do not consider myself talented enough to produce marketable art, using charcoal and pencil, I could reproduce the picture in this video without the errors I have pointed out......
Very cool. We both have fathers who painted. My father got out of the army after WW2, and studied under Robt. Brackman.

Whereas I'm an aritsan, I never got the talent for drawing. I'm surprised that someone who came from a household with a heavy artistic influence, is so narrowminded when it comest to beauty. You should post some pix of your dad's work.

My father did mainly still life pieces, a la Brackman. When he was nearing 80, he started doing watercolor work, with some fantastic results. He'd always avoided wc work when I was growing up.

The obvious answer to that is to form cooperatives which negotiate from a position of strength, much like the Coopérative Agricoles in France.

Which they did and went on "strike". However, at the time the government controlled the prices. IMO, a disgusting over reach of power, but they did.

Back