This pizza is so spicy only 12 people have finished it

signalmankenneth

Verified User
I'll pass on this challenge?!!

Papa Pancho makes a pizza topped with bhut jolokia (AKA ghost peppers) and it's so spicy, you have to sign a waiver before eating it! Try it if you dare in Edison, New Jersey.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddr...cy-only-12-people-have-finished-it/vi-AAE8q70

154f3d83-5726-4afa-8ab4-9438368eb047.jpeg

How do you guys eat that stuff? When I make pizza, I put jalapenos on Mr. Owl's half and onions on mine. Once in a while I'll accidentally get a bit of jalapeno on mine. My throat tries to close up, and I can't taste anything for an hour afterwards, even with washing it down with milk. And that's just a bit of jalapeno. I have the same reaction to other spicy stuff. ???

honestly not to humble brag, but I think people overrate the intensity of spicy food. at a certain level, it's just knowing not to freak out and embrace the sting. it's not that bad.

I used to work for a guy who was a hot food fanatic.

One Saturday after an installation job, he took the crew and the sales exec who handled the account to lunch at a restaurant and bar located in the local Jai Alai fronton.

They had this specialty called "The Red Rooster". Basically, it was a saltine cracker with a glob of horseradish paste, a pile of sliced jalepeños, crushed red pepper flakes and some kind of hot sauce that supposedly could make your nose hairs catch fire.

Just for fun, he got one for everybody and dared them to try it. Most of the guys took one bite and started gasping for air and guzzling cold beer. One of them had to run to the can because snot was coming out of his nose. Then he told Gary the sales exec who was known to be a radical SOB, he'd give him $200 if he could eat like two or three of them. Maybe it was four, I don't remember.

Anyway, he did it. They said he turned redder than a beet and started sweating like a roast pig. He said later that, after he got the first one down, he couldn't even feel the rest.

He collected his $200 on the way home, but told me he spent the rest of the weekend sitting on the toilet in agony.

Because of course, when it comes out, it's still just as hot as it was when it went in.

How do you guys eat that stuff? When I make pizza, I put jalapenos on Mr. Owl's half and onions on mine. Once in a while I'll accidentally get a bit of jalapeno on mine. My throat tries to close up, and I can't taste anything for an hour afterwards, even with washing it down with milk. And that's just a bit of jalapeno. I have the same reaction to other spicy stuff. ???

Keep accidentally eating them so you're throat may be successful one day.

One Saturday after an installation job, he took the crew and the sales exec who handled the account to lunch at a restaurant and bar located in the local Jai Alai fronton.

They had this specialty called "The Red Rooster". Basically, it was a saltine cracker with a glob of horseradish paste, a pile of sliced jalepeños, crushed red pepper flakes and some kind of hot sauce that supposedly could make your nose hairs catch fire.

Just for fun, he got one for everybody and dared them to try it. Most of the guys took one bite and started gasping for air and guzzling cold beer. One of them had to run to the can because snot was coming out of his nose. Then he told Gary the sales exec who was known to be a radical SOB, he'd give him $200 if he could eat like two or three of them. Maybe it was four, I don't remember.

Anyway, he did it. They said he turned redder than a beet and started sweating like a roast pig. He said later that, after he got the first one down, he couldn't even feel the rest.

He collected his $200 on the way home, but told me he spent the rest of the weekend sitting on the toilet in agony.

Because of course, when it comes out, it's still just as hot as it was when it went in.

"I used to work . . . "

That's a fucking lie.

Love spicy food. I can't even tell most of the time if it is "spicy" to others.

LOOOOOOOL

That is damn funny, I hope it is true.

Your taste buds are well on their long journey to the grave. lol

That isn't true. People have unique taste (buds if you will). I spent some time in Korea and their definition of really good food was way too spicy for me. And yet, we (about 10 of us) are at a restaurant where there was Wasabi and I put that on my food like it was nobody's business and they freaked out because to them Wasabi was too hot/spicy. One of my funniest memories....

Your taste buds are well on their long journey to the grave. lol

Actually from my own anecdotal experience I’ve seen more women with high tolerance for capsaicin than men. Flavor matters too. Most hot sauces made with capsaicin extract are horrible. Yeah the are very hot but they also taste like stomach acid. Just plain nasty. I’ve tasted hot sauces made from ghost or reaper peppers that have significantly higher Scoville rankings then hot sauces that are made from capsaicin extracts but are more tolerable cause they actually have good flavors.

That isn't true. People have unique taste (buds if you will). I spent some time in Korea and their definition of really good food was way too spicy for me. And yet, we (about 10 of us) are at a restaurant where there was Wasabi and I put that on my food like it was nobody's business and they freaked out because to them Wasabi was too hot/spicy. One of my funniest memories....

I’ve noticed that too. I made shrimp cocktails for dinner when my wife had a Mexican co worker over for dinner. This gal made homemade salsa that knocked me on my ass that she ate like it was nothing but couldn’t handle my cocktail sauce that’s heavy on horseradish.

Actually from my own anecdotal experience I’ve seen more women with high tolerance for capsaicin than men. Flavor matters too. Most hot sauces made with capsaicin extract are horrible. Yeah the are very hot but they also taste like stomach acid. Just plain nasty. I’ve tasted hot sauces made from ghost or reaper peppers that have significantly higher Scoville rankings then hot sauces that are made from capsaicin extracts but are more tolerable cause they actually have good flavors.

You may have all the spicy things that were allotted to me at birth.

I noticed,Mexican hot is rough on my stomach!
But chinese hot isn't,they use a certain bark that's hot ass hell,but never bothers my stomach

I’ve noticed that too. I made shrimp cocktails for dinner when my wife had a Mexican co worker over for dinner. This gal made homemade salsa that knocked me on my ass that she ate like it was nothing but couldn’t handle my cocktail sauce that’s heavy on horseradish.

LOL, maybe it is the horseradish. There was three different Korean sauces and I could handle the "very mild" one. And of course they all found it funny. And then the "Japanese" round came (and if you've ever actually been to Korea you know a true dinner is in rounds) and there was Wasabi. None of them picked it up and I didn't notice it until the boss said, how can you eat that and not Korean spicy food?

LOL

I said, I don't know, maybe because I grew up eating it. He said, you're not Japanese. I said, you're fooking right.... J/k

Back