This pizza is so spicy only 12 people have finished it

How do you guys eat that stuff? When I make pizza, I put jalapenos on Mr. Owl's half and onions on mine. Once in a while I'll accidentally get a bit of jalapeno on mine. My throat tries to close up, and I can't taste anything for an hour afterwards, even with washing it down with milk. And that's just a bit of jalapeno. I have the same reaction to other spicy stuff. ???

Jalapenos are for pussies, Thai dragon chillies are many times hotter as are Scotch Bonnet and Habaneros.

Actually from my own anecdotal experience I’ve seen more women with high tolerance for capsaicin than men. Flavor matters too. Most hot sauces made with capsaicin extract are horrible. Yeah the are very hot but they also taste like stomach acid. Just plain nasty. I’ve tasted hot sauces made from ghost or reaper peppers that have significantly higher Scoville rankings then hot sauces that are made from capsaicin extracts but are more tolerable cause they actually have good flavors.

If you've ever seen a Thai woman eat Som Tum aka Papaya Salad you'd know the truth of that. I have often thought there is some kind orgasmic thing going on there.

https://www.marionskitchen.com/som-tum-thai-papaya-salad/

LOL, maybe it is the horseradish. There was three different Korean sauces and I could handle the "very mild" one. And of course they all found it funny. And then the "Japanese" round came (and if you've ever actually been to Korea you know a true dinner is in rounds) and there was Wasabi. None of them picked it up and I didn't notice it until the boss said, how can you eat that and not Korean spicy food?

LOL

I said, I don't know, maybe because I grew up eating it. He said, you're not Japanese. I said, you're fooking right.... J/k

I love Wasabi, here in Thailand I am truly spoilt for Japanese and Korean restaurants.

Whip up a batch (carefully, of course;) of fresh Strawberry or Raspberry Ghost Pepper (BHUT) Jam....You'll be delighted:)

Back