this would be nice to have.

Yeah. They have the next best thing though, USAS-12 available, some for the low price of $3500.

I already got the marketing slogan for it too!

"Need to get a lot of people out of your way REALLY FAST?!?"

Try the AA12!

They really don't need to do much more than tell you what it is. A fully automatic, self cleaning, light recoiling, 12 gauge shotgun. That phrase alone is enough to make any firearms enthusiast salivate.

They really don't need to do much more than tell you what it is. A fully automatic, self cleaning, light recoiling, 12 gauge shotgun. That phrase alone is enough to make any firearms enthusiast salivate.

Yeah, that baby is sweet, but a 20 shot clip is NOTHING!

When will they introduce the belt-fed version?

If you can find one, these are nice also.
striker.jpg

Known as the Streetsweeper.

Striker Protecta
Caliber 12 Gauge (2 3/4 in - 70 mm chamber)
Length (butt folded / open), with 12" barrel 508 / 792 mm 500 / 800 mm
Barrel length 12 in (304 mm) or 18 in (457 mm), other lengths also were made
Weight, empty 4.2 kg
Magazine capacity 12 rounds in non-detachable rotary cylinder

Made for America version
streetsweeper.jpg

But then; you could always go for this one, if you wanted to defoliate an area.

Scroll through some of the other attached video's. :cof1:

Last edited:
Yeah, that baby is sweet, but a 20 shot clip is NOTHING!

When will they introduce the belt-fed version?

Belting shotgun shells doesn't work. The rim is hard to work with for extracting from the belt, and the tension required to hold the shells in the belt would almost certainly damage the plastic hull.

And it's a MAGAZINE, not a clip.

As much fun as an automatic 12 ga looks, I keep thinking about cost (gun and the ammo used). And the paperwork would be a nightmare.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but a Remington 870 tactical shotgun suits me fine. Saiga makes an autoloader that is clip fed for about $600.

But the amazing variety of ammo available for a 12 ga is what sounds like fun.

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalog1/index.php/cName/12-gauge-specialty-ammo

I have some flechette 12 ga shells, but I want the flamethrower rounds.

As much fun as an automatic 12 ga looks, I keep thinking about cost (gun and the ammo used). And the paperwork would be a nightmare.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but a Remington 870 tactical shotgun suits me fine. Saiga makes an autoloader that is clip fed for about $600.

But the amazing variety of ammo available for a 12 ga is what sounds like fun.

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalog1/index.php/cName/12-gauge-specialty-ammo

I have some flechette 12 ga shells, but I want the flamethrower rounds.

I prefer my Mossberg for a tactical shotgun, though the Saiga is what I'm getting my wife (she's tiny). A magazine fed, .410 semi-auto with slugs is sure going to be a bad day if someone were to break in and find her.

I prefer my Mossberg for a tactical shotgun, though the Saiga is what I'm getting my wife (she's tiny). A magazine fed, .410 semi-auto with slugs is sure going to be a bad day if someone were to break in and find her.

Mossberg makes an excellent shotgun.

My wife wants one of the new Ruger LCR .38 Specials with the Crimson Trace grips. Hard to beat a double action revolver for going from safely stored to shooting in the least time. I also like loading her first round a shotshell, then the rest being hollowpoints or MagSafe rounds.

My wife wants one of the new Ruger LCR .38 Specials with the Crimson Trace grips. Hard to beat a double action revolver for going from safely stored to shooting in the least time. I also like loading her first round a shotshell, then the rest being hollowpoints or MagSafe rounds.

Or Glaser Safety slugs. That'll ruin anyone on the receiving ends day.

Does "self cleaning" mean that it has longevity (can let go for extended periods of time) but you still have to clean it every so often, or does it literally mean never have to clean it?

why do people get guns? I don't get it. Why do you spend so much money on something you probably dont use much? you dont even get to kill people

εxoendo;571722 said:
why do people get guns? I don't get it. Why do you spend so much money on something you probably dont use much? you dont even get to kill people

Why buy winter sports equipment (which is one of the most expensive areas of sports to finance) when you only get to use it when you are in the mountains and/or during the winter season?

εxoendo;571722 said:

I get to use my guns fairly often. I hunt. I go to the shooting range. I even help friends out with varmint problems.

I also spend a lot of money on insurance, in case something happens. Having guns for the same reason makes sense to me.

εxoendo;571722 said:

preparing for the obama apocolypse. repelling home invasions. deterring crime upon my person.

Back