Tiana Saves the Economy

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
Well, I did the only thing I could to help bring us out of this impending depression our elected officials are talking us into.

I bought a pricey car and borrowed obscene amounts of money to do it!

Say hello to my little friend:

2008.acura.tl.interior%202.jpg

ohh a TL. How did you know Acura was my favorite? The only thing i dislike about acura is the thirst for mid-grade gas.

My 401k I saved!!!

Thank you Milady T!!! Your generosity is exceeded only by your beauty!!

You're welcome! Me and soros do what we can for the little people ya know? Its just what we do. We can't help it.

And Chap, what do you mean about its thirst for Mid Grade gas?

You're welcome! Me and soros do what we can for the little people ya know? Its just what we do. We can't help it.

And Chap, what do you mean about its thirst for Mid Grade gas?

My sister has a 07 TL that requires 89octaine. I didn't buy an MDX and went with a Pilot specifically for that reason.

Did it change for the new ones?

My sister has a 07 TL that requires 89octaine. I didn't buy an MDX and went with a Pilot specifically for that reason.

Did it change for the new ones?

I'm ashamed to say I don't know! :eek: I don't even know what 89 is? Is that regular, plus or premium gas?

I thought for sure that ride in my fancy Focus hatchback would have you down at the ford dealers in no time.

I'm ashamed to say I don't know! :eek: I don't even know what 89 is? Is that regular, plus or premium gas?
That is midgrade.

In CO, because of the altitude, the mid grade fuel is 87 octane, the low grade is 85, the top grade is 92. In lower altitudes you will find the 87, 89, 94.

The dealer should have explained it to you.

You will want to put a minimum of 89octane (mid grade). My sister actually notices a difference with just using 89octane instead of 91octane but does anyhow to save money. 87octane makes her engine knock 89 is ok. She has actually mixed gas before to get like a hybrid. Put in 3/4th of 89 then top off with 91.

What happens is if you use the lower quality gas it will cause your timming to get screwed up and effect performance as well as mpg. Think it may invalidate your warranty as well. Take a look into it.

Well, I did the only thing I could to help bring us out of this impending depression our elected officials are talking us into.

I bought a pricey car and borrowed obscene amounts of money to do it!

Say hello to my little friend:

2008.acura.tl.interior%202.jpg

Congratulations!

Back