Tiana Saves the Economy

Go for the TL then. You'll love the response.

i did! Ibought it on Friday!

Love it!

Although they have new models for 2009, so technically I'll be driving around in the old TL for a while which kind of sucks. :(

Thanks. I'm thoroughly confused.

they only have 2 tanks. The pump blends the 87 with the 93 to get the id grades. some engines knock and rattle if you run too low of a grade of gas in them. I buy 93 to support the economy :clink:

The dealer should have explained it to you.

You will want to put a minimum of 89octane (mid grade). My sister actually notices a difference with just using 89octane instead of 91octane but does anyhow to save money. 87octane makes her engine knock 89 is ok. She has actually mixed gas before to get like a hybrid. Put in 3/4th of 89 then top off with 91.

What happens is if you use the lower quality gas it will cause your timming to get screwed up and effect performance as well as mpg. Think it may invalidate your warranty as well. Take a look into it.

We spent like an hour in the car going over all the complicated tech package controls! We forgot simple stuff, like how to open up the hood, where the trash can is, and how to open up teh gas tank. And apparently what octane to use. I used mid grade when I filled "Angel" up yesterday (I think I may go with "Angel" unless someone else presents a cooler name for my car)

We spent like an hour in the car going over all the complicated tech package controls! We forgot simple stuff, like how to open up the hood, where the trash can is, and how to open up teh gas tank. And apparently what octane to use. I used mid grade when I filled "Angel" up yesterday (I think I may go with "Angel" unless someone else presents a cooler name for my car)

what colour did you get?

Here's the inside of the avalon! Very classy!

2008_Toyota_Avalon_Limited_seating.jpg

If anyone is going to buy and wants and under the cover luxurious vehicle this is it. I think the inside is a lot sleeker than the TL's. I love that the controls can be hidden. tres chic.

Back