Tiger Woods wins Nobel Golf Prize

Yes, and seeing as how I have nothing but hate and loathing for the man, I certainly don't forget him. Wilson is like my 20th Century version of Andrew Jackson, except he doesn't take up space on any of my notes of currency.

Did you know that Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini were all nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize?

Did you know that Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini were all nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize?

I am not at all surprised. Yasser Arafat also won the prize merely for promising to not engage in terrorism any more.

Definitely not a huge badge of honor. Has the Dalai Lama ever received it? That would be pretty cool.

I thought it was funny when I learned that Sartre refused to accept the Nobel Prize in Literature.

I am not at all surprised. Yasser Arafat also won the prize merely for promising to not engage in terrorism any more.

Definitely not a huge badge of honor. Has the Dalai Lama ever received it? That would be pretty cool.

I thought it was funny when I learned that Sartre refused to accept the Nobel Prize in Literature.
Did he really! Thanks great piece of trivia!

Back