Tim Walz preferred by 10% over JD Vance

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Tim Walz is preferred over JD Vance by 10% as election enters home stretch
There is a notable gap between favorability of the vice presidential nominees in the 2024 election.

Sen. J.D. Vance has held at a 32 percent favorability rating from early August to later in the month, a new ABC News/Ipsos poll released on Tuesday reveals.

Meanwhile, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz increased his favorability from 39 percent in the polling on August 13 compared to the 42 percent he now boasts in the post-Democratic National Convention survey.

Walz, besides holding a favorability lead, also holds the advantage over Vance when it comes to the number of Americans who think the vice presidential nominees are ready to take over as president if needed.

Forty-one percent of Americans polled by ABC News/Ipsos say they are 'confident' that Vance is prepared to take over at the helm should he need to take over for Trump.

And 49 percent feel the same way about Walz.

Vance, 40, began his first elected position in 2023 when he was elected as a U.S. Senator from Ohio. Before that he was a Marine, author and venture capitalist who earned his law degree from Yale.

There is a notable gap between favorability of the vice presidential nominees in the 2024 election.

Sen. J.D. Vance has held at a 32 percent favorability rating from early August to later in the month, a new ABC News/Ipsos poll released on Tuesday reveals.

Meanwhile, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz increased his favorability from 39 percent in the polling on August 13 compared to the 42 percent he now boasts in the post-Democratic National Convention survey.

Walz, besides holding a favorability lead, also holds the advantage over Vance when it comes to the number of Americans who think the vice presidential nominees are ready to take over as president if needed.

Forty-one percent of Americans polled by ABC News/Ipsos say they are 'confident' that Vance is prepared to take over at the helm should he need to take over for Trump.

Vance, 40, began his first elected position in 2023 when he was elected as a U.S. Senator from Ohio. Before that he was a Marine, author and venture capitalist who earned his law degree from Yale.

Post Convention bump. After the anti Harris anti Tampon Tim advertisements hit and after the debate things will change.

Reactions: TOP
Post Convention bump. After the anti Harris anti Tampon Tim advertisements hit and after the debate things will change.
No one who is being honest...and cares about their family, their community, and country would pick Walz over Vance...or Kam over President Trump...
That wouldn't make sense...just listen to them...

few people know of Walz and his covid hotline.

Just like few young voters knew that Biden was kicked out of a prior campaign for stealing speeches and lying about it until he could lie no more

few people know of Walz and his covid hotline.

Just like few young voters knew that Biden was kicked out of a prior campaign for stealing speeches and lying about it until he could lie no more
They'll find out all about him in the next few weeks...
After the DNC circus was over, they both picked up shovels and starting digging...

They'll find out all about him in the next few weeks...
After the DNC circus was over, they both picked up shovels and starting digging...
you give libtards too much credit. even after the debate they will "know" that Vance fucks couches but have no clue about Walz and his brown shirt ways.

it is the same retards excited about Kamala being "change"

No one who is being honest...and cares about their family, their community, and country would pick Walz over Vance...or Kam over President Trump...

I'd call that a partisan take.

Personally, I don't know how any woman in the country can vote Trump/Vance.

I'd call that a partisan take.

Personally, I don't know how any woman in the country can vote Trump/Vance.
...I don't know how any woman could vote Kam/Tim...not if they love their family, their community, and their country...I ask around, ( I live and work in liberal land) and the only answer I ever get is they're not Trump...lol Same answer I got when I asked about Hillary way back when...Nothing else...lol...;)

Walz had a higher favorability rating than Vance before the convention, as shown in Post #1

Vance doesn't seem to have gotten any bump at all from the RNC convention.

No reasonable rational person would be in favor of working tirelessly to start nuclear WW3 either....but that is what we are doing.

This is insanity.

I don't think a drag queen who worked as a secretary at the USMC public affairs office, worked a few years in investment banking, and has a grand total of one year experience in elected office is prepared to be heart beat away from the presidency.

vance_in_wig_and_dress.jpg

Wont help.....and I figure Jan is when the hammer drops.

On the plus side WOMAN found the keys!
There's still time...the more they campaign, the harder they fall...
The more they talk, the more the lies are evident...
The more they brag, the more their weaknesses come to light...
The more they promise, the more their failed promises come to light...
Real Americans will save the day....they aren't polling them...;)
Excellent news about the keys!!

Back