Tim Walz preferred by 10% over JD Vance

There's still time...the more they campaign, the harder they fall...
The more they talk, the more the lies are evident...
The more they brag, the more their weaknesses come to light...
The more they promise, the more their failed promises come to light...
Real Americans will save the day....they aren't polling them...;)
Excellent news about the keys!!
I might have told part of this story.....LORD S has never been willing to get into JEEP....stairs ramp does not matter....he will only go in my car. My Better Half takes them often to the fort for walks in the woods off leash. Well of course she always takes my car. LORD S obviously has not gone for over two months, but LORD B refuses to go in JEEP. It is like he says "MOM, this is what we go to the fort in!"

She came back and did not put my keys where they go. She had no memory of what she did with them. Because she could not find them anywhere she thought she had put them in her pocket. Problem is that after she got back she went to 4.......4! stores. She thought that they had fallen out somewhere, which would mean that it was not likely we would get them back.

Next day she found them in her fanny pack that she takes to the fort.

She had completely forgot to look.

She blames the MS.

Reactions: TOP
I might have told part of this story.....LORD S has never been willing to get into JEEP....stairs ramp does not matter....he will only go in my car. My Better Half takes them often to the fort for walks in the woods off leash. Well of course she always takes my car. LORD S obviously has not gone for over two months, but LORD B refuses to go in JEEP. It is like he says "MOM, this is what we go to the fort in!"

She came back and did not put my keys where they go. She had no memory of what she did with them. Because she could not find them anywhere she thought she had put them in her pocket. Problem is that after she got back she went to 4.......4! stores. She thought that they had fallen out somewhere, which would mean that it was not likely we would get them back.

Next day she found them in her fanny pack that she takes to the fort.

She had completely forgot to look.

She blames the MS.
I'm laughing about the choice of cars....ours will not use a ramp period...but they also will not go in anywhere else but the back...which is too awkward to leap up into when you're that big....so they just put paws up and wait for the boost...lol.
We Moms just get so busy ....and do things automatically sometimes...(that's why we have those little packs....)
She tucked them away safely...We often don't give ourselves enough credit for how instinctively awesome we are when we're going a 100 miles an hour....lol

I'm laughing about the choice of cars....ours will not use a ramp period...but they also will not go in anywhere else but the back...which is too awkward to leap up into when you're that big....so they just put paws up and wait for the boost...lol.
We Moms just get so busy ....and do things automatically sometimes...(that's why we have those little packs....)
She tucked them away safely...We often don't give ourselves enough credit for how instinctively awesome we are when we're going a 100 miles an hour....lol
This dog is an extreme creature of habit, and he even tells time somehow!

He knows when it is dinner time, and bed time.....though he getting somewhat patient when she is late to bed ....he sleeps in her room.....never leaves at night except to go potty once in awhile.

Reactions: TOP
Tim Walz is preferred over JD Vance by 10% as election enters home stretch
There is a notable gap between favorability of the vice presidential nominees in the 2024 election.

Sen. J.D. Vance has held at a 32 percent favorability rating from early August to later in the month, a new ABC News/Ipsos poll released on Tuesday reveals.

Meanwhile, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz increased his favorability from 39 percent in the polling on August 13 compared to the 42 percent he now boasts in the post-Democratic National Convention survey.

Walz, besides holding a favorability lead, also holds the advantage over Vance when it comes to the number of Americans who think the vice presidential nominees are ready to take over as president if needed.

Forty-one percent of Americans polled by ABC News/Ipsos say they are 'confident' that Vance is prepared to take over at the helm should he need to take over for Trump.

And 49 percent feel the same way about Walz.

Vance, 40, began his first elected position in 2023 when he was elected as a U.S. Senator from Ohio. Before that he was a Marine, author and venture capitalist who earned his law degree from Yale.

Cancel the election

Back