Time to help

Ya know if I wanted a discussion about the ACA I would have posted this in the current events column. I just wanted to be helpful and provide links to those generous and kind enough who, like I, want to help these unfortunate victims in some small way. If you're not interested in helping that's your perogative but no one really wants to hear these criticisms.

I also intend to donate to the Victims of the Texas Fertilizer plant.

Salvation Army West Texas is taking donations!

awshucks.....are you worried that someone will notice you misrepresented their needs?.....or are you worried that someone will notice government mandated health care didn't work as advertised......

"government mandated health care" hasn't been fully implemented yet, dumbfuck.

awshucks.....are you worried that someone will notice you misrepresented their needs?.....or are you worried that someone will notice government mandated health care didn't work as advertised......
Wow...such compassion! It's so nice to know you care about people! [/sarcasm]

Last edited:
"government mandated health care" hasn't been fully implemented yet, dumbfuck.
He doesn't have that first clue what he's talking about. He just talks right wing babble talk in circles. Makes you kind of wonder what happened to make PiMP despise humanity like he does? Oh well his loss.

He doesn't have that first clue what he's talking about. He just talks right wing babble talk in circles. Makes you kind of wonder what happened to make PiMP despise humanity like he does? Oh well his loss.

tell that idiot Howie that Massachusetts has had its law in effect for years......meanwhile, dumbfuckMott continues to be embarrassed by his mistake and tries to cover it up by accusing me of hating humanity......

Back