Time Warner Sucks!

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Since we have two NFL teams to root for here in Columbus they usually split starting times for the Browns and Bengals so they can show both games on TV. That is unless they are playing each other or they are playing an NFC opponent (or Monday/Sunday night football). When either team plays an AFC opponent games are shown on CBS. If games are played against an NFC opponent games are shown on Fox. Today the Browns are playing Buffalo on CBS and are losing. The Bengals however are beating Washington but is Time Warner showing the game? Fuck no! THOSE GOD DAMNED ASSHOLE ARE PLAYING A FUCKING PREMIERE SOCCER LEAGUE GAME? Who the fuck in their right mint outside of England gives a rats ass about the premier league?

I'm so pissed I could throw my TV threw the wall. GOD DAMNED TIME WARNER!

Since we have two NFL teams to root for here in Columbus they usually split starting times for the Browns and Bengals so they can show both games on TV. That is unless they are playing each other or they are playing an NFC opponent (or Monday/Sunday night football). When either team plays an AFC opponent games are shown on CBS. If games are played against an NFC opponent games are shown on Fox. Today the Browns are playing Buffalo on CBS and are losing. The Bengals however are beating Washington but is Time Warner showing the game? Fuck no! THOSE GOD DAMNED ASSHOLE ARE PLAYING A FUCKING PREMIERE SOCCER LEAGUE GAME? Who the fuck in their right mint outside of England gives a rats ass about the premier league?

Quit bitching and get NFL Sunday Ticket. Or get OWEdummy to fix it for you. Freaking whiny libs.

Plus you root for the Bengals? :rofl2:

CBS is showing it in AZ.
Let everyone know how that soccer game goes. :D

CBS is showing it in AZ.
Let everyone know how that soccer game goes. :D

I thought libtardiots loved soccer being all multicultural and shit. Being a 1%er, I have NFL Sunday Ticket so I get every game. Has really enhanced my fantasy football experience. Being able to thrash libtards at the same time is lagniappe.

Actually a fair percentage of the world, I have seen Premier League games in Thailand and Vietnam. Wherever you go in the world, outside the US, it seems that Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United are household names.

Actually a fair percentage of the world, I have seen Premier League games in Thailand and Vietnam. Wherever you go in the world, outside the US, it seems that Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United are household names.
Yea, yea...I'm sure that's true but in the US on Sunday the premiere league is right up there with Mexican continental wrestling league. Small potatos and showing them over the home State team is unfucking believable considering how crazy we are in this State for football.

Tried calling Time Warner. Apparently I'm not the only Bengal fan in central Ohio that's pissed off.

OH...and to add insult to injury...we upset the Redskins and won. Grrrrrrrrr

I thought libtardiots loved soccer being all multicultural and shit. Being a 1%er, I have NFL Sunday Ticket so I get every game. Has really enhanced my fantasy football experience. Being able to thrash libtards at the same time is lagniappe.

I don't believe Time Warner has it.

Fantasy football? You sure you don't need to be reminded about breast cancer?

Back