Timothy Walz & the Peter Principle

Walz failed to prevent all fraud.
Trump committed fraud multiple times.
I think we can do better than Trump.
Walz failed to prevent fraud.
Trump was framed for bookkeeping errors that had previously been dismissed and the charges reinstated by a DA that openly told everyone he was out to get Trump.

I think you need to do better than the POS DA's in NY to say Trump is truly guilty of some crime.

Trump was framed for bookkeeping errors that had previously been dismissed and the charges reinstated by a DA that openly told everyone he was out to get Trump.

I think you need to do better than the POS DA's in NY to say Trump is truly guilty of some crime.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
Your post is just plain laughable

OMFG. How stupid can you be to claim that?
The top 3 cities in the state of MN have a population of about 846,000. The state has a population of 5,700,000.
I guess in your idiotic world less than 15% is the same as 100%.

The Sec of State doesn't count ballets and can't stop counting ballots. The ballots were counted in the counties where they were cast by local officials. Disputed ballots were sent to the state canvassing board which is 5 people, one of them is the Sec of State.
you think men are women.

now who's stupid?

ROFLMAO.
How do you know the people that committed the fraud you claim Walz failed to prevent weren't framed? Are they guilty because the jury found them guilty? Or is a jury verdict proof of them being framed?

Your post is full of so many errors.
1. Trump was not framed.
2. The errors were found to be actual fraud by a jury
3. The "errors" were not previously dismissed.
4. When did the DA say he was "out to get Trump?"

Back