Tired of this game

While a CK suicide video would rule, usc adds a lot to the board. I think he's pretty funny and is succint (sp?) in making his points. I just don't get all of the rancor against him. Its not even like he's a partisan hack or anything.

I agree. I don't get the USC hatred.

Not everyone here has to have a longwinded, serious, post. USC likes to have fun, and he's pretty wise about the world without needing to feed his ego with a long winded, verbose post. He's usually right about stuff, from Iraq to Bush.

I agree. I don't get the USC hatred.

Not everyone here has to have a longwinded, serious, post. USC likes to have fun, and he's pretty wise about the world without needing to feed his ego with a long winded, verbose post. He's usually right about stuff, from Iraq to Bush.

I just think with Ron Paul being outed as a white supremacist the libertarians have the need to focus their anger and fustration on something and usc just happened to be around.

**Chavez 08**

I just think with Ron Paul being outed as a white supremacist the libertarians have the need to focus their anger and fustration on something and usc just happened to be around.

**Chavez 08**

LOL

I get dogpiled by ronbots too.

This isn't the first time he has done this, sometimes I think he just is overloaded. Give him some time, let him relax a bit, hopefully he'll be back.

While a CK suicide video would rule, usc adds a lot to the board. .

As far as sheer volume of posts go, he adds a LOT to the board.

If you mined all 8 million of them for intellectual content, you would come up empty handed.

The guy has been debating on forums for at least 4 years and had no clue what the Club for Growth was. You have to be professionally dense to waste the kind of space usc does.

Damo should sue him for wasting bandwidth. I would bet maintaining the shit-heap that is his posting history costs at least a few cents a day.

**Chavez 08**

Ron Paul has certainly been a subject on these boards as of late, but it has nothing to do with USCitizen. The guy doesn't need Ron Paul to make his posts. Thanks for the plug though.

LOL

I get dogpiled by ronbots too.

Ronbots. This from the guy who's lips are safely fastened to the Democrat's assholes.

usctitzen left because of "ronbots". LOL.

You're all idiot puppets. Retards. But, I like you anyway. :clink:

**Chavez 08**

He was never outed as such. Deluded and hysterical smearing is an ineffective socio-political tool.

Last edited:
He'll be back, in the mean time lets enjoy the dicsourse between college educated people. The trailor park Bush hater will be back with his three lines.
I didn't vote for Bush
The economy is going down the tubes
The empty negative vs both parties initiatives

At least the other trolls like Desh and Cypress give a little debate with their hackmanship, and with Cypress you get the mullett too.:clink:

It is the same old arguments over and over. The situations change slightly but the same old arguments are used.
Humans do not seem to learn much.

I just have better at least slightly more productive things to do with my time.
I will miss many of you on here, but not the situation.
find your own contentment and have a good life. Whatever that is for you.

It is the same old arguments over and over. The situations change slightly but the same old arguments are used.

Don't go usc!!!!!!!! :(

USC,
You will be missed.

And please do consider coming back. I mean if Mitch McConnel goes down in flames in kentucky, I want to celebrate with ya!

NOW he has better things to do. After he got his ass-chewed on...

It was real important before.

Ohhh.

gosh I will miss you more than most I can think of on here. But I totally get what you are saying.

I'm hardpressed to tell what USC was for. I know he loved 8th grade comebacks a lot more than any policy proposal.

Here's to hoping that the majority of posters left; the bush haters will focus on policy desires going forward. The same tired Oberman tabloid attacks on the long discredited Bush have moved the level of discourse to USC's GED level of education. I would welcome him back should he display a competent level of exchange.

Back