Titanic - The Conspiracy...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
1504116_489963901117055_1901322271_n.jpg

http://asheepnomore.net/2013/12/08/untold-truth-behind-sinking-titanic/

that site gives you NO information on who they are and who owns them.

It's about the funny, Desh. It's a conspiracy claim that I thought was interesting. You are taking it too seriously, it's a bit of bait for a local conspiracy poster that I'd love to see post a bit more.

If the Titanic happened today, all the fag*ots would take up all the life boats and all the women and children would drown.

......... that is the ones who weren't trampled to death first by the loafer lighters scrambling to get in the life boats.

Oh wait, the Jersey Shore navy would save the day in their helicopters led by Admiral Angelina "Plunger Lips' Jolie.

..... I forgot.

If the Titanic happened today, all the fag*ots would take up all the life boats and all the women and children would drown.

......... that is the ones who weren't trampled to death first by the loafer lighters scrambling to get in the life boats.

Is this an attempt to cover the fact that the Upper class got life boats before the lower class? Sounds like America today noting that the lower class on the Titanic were not low class at all.

Is this an attempt to cover the fact that the Upper class got life boats before the lower class? Sounds like America today noting that the lower class on the Titanic were not low class at all.

You get what you pay for, what can I say?

That's the way the world works.

Back