Titanic - The Conspiracy...

1504116_489963901117055_1901322271_n.jpg

http://asheepnomore.net/2013/12/08/untold-truth-behind-sinking-titanic/

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but we would have gotten the federal reserve no matter what. The elitists wanted it. Woodrow Wilson the progressive, eugenicist wanted it. Congress wanted it. One of the biggest checks on gobblement spending is the gold standard. Remove that and employ fractional banking and VOILA you print money out of thin air.

While the aforementioned may have been opposed, they could have been dealt with without sinking a ship

Good story though

We also got the income tax around the same time. Lincoln briefly implemented it during the civil war but the thing was so unconstitutional even the Yankees couldn't uphold it past the war.

We also got the income tax around the same time. Lincoln briefly implemented it during the civil war but the thing was so unconstitutional even the Yankees couldn't uphold it past the war.
I

The funniest thing was that when the income tax was sold to the population, they were told "Hey, it will only apply to the greedy top 1% and we will never take more than 1%. Don't worry, it won't impact you."

Have we ever heard that line of reasoning before? The American people have been suckers for that line for over 100 years and I see no signs of it abating now. It is amazing given the long history of getting fucked over, but apparently they like it

Back