To educate Walt about Q.......

Stone

Contributor
One of the things Walt keeps telling us about the mysterious Q is that his name itself doesnt make any sense. Walt,.... thru a quick wiki lookup LOL has been linking Q to Q clearance which has to do with the dept of energy.

As I have said all along,......Q or the Q group is also a name for a group inside the NSA. Anyone remember who came to see DJT during his first presidential run to tell him he was being spied on? I sure do. And these folks who came to see DJT,...where were they from? ;)

Hey Walter........... From your beloved CNN,... way back in 2013. Watch before it gets deleted.

Cnn from 2013. Just one of the reasons every time I hear some politician or media talking head asking ...NOW WHO COULD Q BE....I LMAO!

QUICK!!!! Marginalize information WHATEVER YOU DO! Especially when it comes with video evidence from years ago from a " trusted source" :laugh:

You think of yourself as a trusted source? Bwahahahahahaha!

Nah, and neither is CNN many days.

So,..there is no such thing as the Q group within the NSA? Are you saying that CNN was wrong in their reporting back then?

And purposely too! Nobody made you click in,...you CHOSE to. And this from someone who claims to have me on ignore...... :laugh:

Well, at least you admit that it's crazy shit. :laugh:

PS -- Ignore can be undone. I'm hoping you'll get that one last post in before the FBI comes a-knocking.

Damn you are dumb. CNN bills itself as America's trusted source. Dems used to LOVE IT,...now all of a sudden its not legit???? :laugh:

Well, at least you admit that it's crazy shit. :laugh:

PS -- Ignore can be undone. I'm hoping you'll get that one last post in before the FBI comes a-knocking.

Answer the questions or shut your ignorant mouth. Are you saying that there is no Q group within the NSA? Are you saying that CNN was wrong in their reporting? If the answer is no,..... then you should have no problem with my OP.

Last edited:
^ ^ ^ ^

YEjarRB.jpg

Owl cant, actually WONT answer the questions. This is what is known as painting ones self into a corner. ;) She did it to herself so fast too! :laugh: Must not have had her coffee yet!

One of the things Walt keeps telling us about the mysterious Q is that his name itself doesnt make any sense. Walt,.... thru a quick wiki lookup LOL has been linking Q to Q clearance which has to do with the dept of energy.

As I have said all along,......Q or the Q group is also a name for a group inside the NSA. Anyone remember who came to see DJT during his first presidential run to tell him he was being spied on? I sure do. And these folks who came to see DJT,...where were they from? ;)

Hey Walter........... From your beloved CNN,... way back in 2013. Watch before it gets deleted.

The Stoney University.

The Stoney University.

Same questions......... Are you saying there is no Q group within the NSA? Are you also claiming that CNN's reporting is wrong? I know you wont answer the questions,....but that only further proves my point for me. Thanks in advance..... ;)

WHO originally came to see DJT to tell him his campaign was being spied on and what agency was he from? :cool:

Things are moving really fast now since the election,....will be moving even faster. They should have slowly dimmed the lighting. Instead it was like they just threw the switch from light to dark. Too fast. Fatal mistake. Far too many people noticing now. Even many from the left. Hubris has always been the weak spot....;)

Back