Today is the worst day of my life. Tommorrow will also be the worse day of my life.

lets be brutally honest, 3d....in order to be a successful lawyer you need to win more than half your arguments.......you don't have what it takes to be a successful lawyer......

Well, let's see here... There have been two official JPP Debate Tournaments.... I won the inaugural one..... I was runner-up in the second one...... Never predicted Romney would carry Michigan....... Buried here, within these few ellipses, we have established that I win plenty of debates, and that you are a moron........ Have you ever actually won a debate........?

Well, let's see here... There have been two official JPP Debate Tournaments.... I won the inaugural one..... I was runner-up in the second one...... Never predicted Romney would carry Michigan....... Buried here, within these few ellipses, we have established that I win plenty of debates, and that you are a moron........ Have you ever actually won a debate........?

never entered one......entered trials.......debates have nothing in common with trials.....also it should be noted that the Romney/Michigan thing is the only thing ever brought up against me......that's because since I joined, its the only thing I argued that didn't turn out to be true.....a pity, though......who would have expected that people who no longer lived in Detroit would still vote there.......you would almost think liberals can't be trusted......

..........The Michigan thing gets brought-up because it's akin to Dixie and 1/3..................Dixie was wrong about a lot more than the mathematical properties of 1/3, but you never see people reference anything else....................................Gerud did like to mention Dixie's Bush in blue jeans fetish...............................................but, that's about it........................................................................................Romney/Michigan = 1/3............................................................................................................................................................

I'm in Maryland right now. Pretty sure I've applied to every entry level programming job within 200 miles.

You haven't done shit to find a job other than make token gestures. You are an embarrassment. You are a fucking loser. You throw out a resume or two and think that they should come flocking to you as if you are the best thing that could happen to any company.

Grow the fuck up you entitled little prick

..........The Michigan thing gets brought-up because it's akin to Dixie and 1/3..................Dixie was wrong about a lot more than the mathematical properties of 1/3, but you never see people reference anything else....................................Gerud did like to mention Dixie's Bush in blue jeans fetish...............................................but, that's about it........................................................................................Romney/Michigan = 1/3............................................................................................................................................................

well there you have it......Dixie and I were both far better at arguing here than you are......sounds like a sour grapes situation to me......

PMP is so gullible

???.....what does that have to do with gullibility?......we know he's a ginger, he's referenced his beard, we know he can't get employers or girls to give him a second glance.....I think its a logical assumption.......

damn.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There are like maybe a dozen entry level programmer jobs per job site. If you exhaust them all and look at all the job sites, you basically have to just wait a month and hope new ones are posted. Or apply to non-entry level jobs (of which there are typically hundreds), in which case no one's ever likely to get back to you.

I actually had pretty much abstained from alcohol for about two years before last month. I've been drinking on and off since then.
I laid off entirely for two years, and heard my friends get more and more idiotic as the evening wore on, which was depressing. The trick is to find another interest. Worth trying art or serious writing.

Last edited:
Back