Toilet paper shortage again ? will liberals surive

Bulletbob

Verified User
saw it on yahoo thats its possible, will liberals survive ?
they are so full of shat that the need for toilet paper is huge among them .
another shortage could drive them insane , I fear more riots by them could break out,
we had the democrat floyd riots next will it be the democrats shat house riots ?

Joe biter and pelosi heads might explode when they back up with shat just like the aliens heads on the movie mars attacks . we must prepare for democrats with heads full of shat exploding all over the nation if another shortage occurs and riots .

another shortage could drive them insane , I fear more riots by them could break out,
we had the democrat floyd riots next will it be the democrats shat house riots ?

Joe biter and pelosi heads might explode when they back up with shat just like the aliens heads on the movie mars attacks . we must prepare for democrats with heads full of shat exploding all over the nation if another shortage occurs and riots .

That's okay. I have you to wipe.

You can spar with BBBring for a while, just for the amusement of humiliating him, Lefty.

Take a break after a bit, however, because excessive exposure to trumpanzees can cause the hemorrhaging of IQ points

Dont we all have at least a six month supply stocked now?

I tend to doubt the claims of a shortage.

There will be price increases though.

Inflation is going to kick it!

Bob, this is the type of tripe that only a sicko would post.

actually its the type of think only sickos would approve of wouldn't you agree. posting the truth isn't sick but agreeing with it can be when its perverse
lefty want to shoot his load in my mouth and have me wipe his ass I refused which one of us is sick the man who refused to have sex with him or him for asking

boob you were brought up with an outhouse

Back