Toilet paper shortage again ? will liberals surive

actually its the type of think only sickos would approve of wouldn't you agree. posting the truth isn't sick but agreeing with it can be when its perverse
lefty want to shoot his load in my mouth and have me wipe his ass I refused which one of us is sick the man who refused to have sex with him or him for asking

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Dont we all have at least a six month supply stocked now?

I tend to doubt the claims of a shortage.

There will be price increases though.

Inflation is going to kick it!

I have $25 on my Amazon gift card from aunt I haven't used. I might order a 48 pack of Charmelle toilet paper.

saw it on yahoo thats its possible, will liberals survive ?
they are so full of shat that the need for toilet paper is huge among them .
another shortage could drive them insane , I fear more riots by them could break out,
we had the democrat floyd riots next will it be the democrats shat house riots ?

Joe biter and pelosi heads might explode when they back up with shat just like the aliens heads on the movie mars attacks . we must prepare for democrats with heads full of shat exploding all over the nation if another shortage occurs and riots .

Right because the left things toilet paper is the best defense against covid so they hoard it. Since most of them don't work and collect welfare is easy for them to get to the supermarket before working people and scarf up all the TP.

another shortage could drive them insane , I fear more riots by them could break out,
we had the democrat floyd riots next will it be the democrats shat house riots ?

Joe biter and pelosi heads might explode when they back up with shat just like the aliens heads on the movie mars attacks . we must prepare for democrats with heads full of shat exploding all over the nation if another shortage occurs and riots .

One of the more popular early American wiping objects was the dried corn cob. A variety of other objects were also used, including leaves, handfuls of straw, and seashells. As paper became more prominent and expendable, early Americans began using newspapers, catalogs, and magazines to wipe.

Corn_Cobs_JPEG_medium.jpg

Problem solved?

He's prejudice

Nobody really wants it. Just put him over there with the skiff and no one will take notice.
It's actually in high demand and the safety becomes of great importance. Let me ask The Mc
what to do? 50 guineas on the corner and there's a gang fight. Whatever you did to get
the money to put this boat at the dock that falls in the yachting class. Now I'm forced to
take it from the ground up.

https://media.defense.gov/2020/Feb/11/2002247572/-1/-1/0/CIM_16114_33D.PDF :thinking:

Actually the better question is will seditious and treasonous repukes survive at being full of hypocritical lies, treason and seditious sh!t?

Last edited:
You can spar with BBBring for a while, just for the amusement of humiliating him, Lefty.

Take a break after a bit, however, because excessive exposure to trumpanzees can cause the hemorrhaging of IQ points

Apparently you've had quite the plethora of excessive exposure.

You've hemorrhaged down to double digits, fucktard.

I have $25 on my Amazon gift card from aunt I haven't used. I might order a 48 pack of Charmelle toilet paper.

Hey guy: That would depend on if it's in stock.

You can order all you want, but if it's not there, you're not going to be getting it. ;)

Back