Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes divorcing

christiefan915

Catalyst
Finally she came to her senses, although it lasted a lot longer than I thought. He must be hell to live with. Or maybe she could no longer stand being trailed by his Scientology employees.

(CNN)
-- Seven years after Tom Cruise famously jumped on a couch during an "Oprah" taping to declare his love for Katie Holmes, the actor and actress are ending their marriage, Cruise's attorney said Friday. Holmes filed for divorce Thursday, according to Cruise's lawyer Bert Fields.

"Tom is very sad about it and is concentrating on the kids," Fields said. Cruise's publicist, Amanda Lundberg, confirmed the pending divorce -- which was first reported by People, like CNN a division of Time Warner -- and urged people to respect "their privacy to work this out."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/29/showbiz/cruise-holmes-split/index.html

There should be an Intrade line on how fast Katie will leave the Church of Scientology like it was a pack of diseased coyotes once the divorce is complete.

Finally she came to her senses, although it lasted a lot longer than I thought. He must be hell to live with. Or maybe she could no longer stand being trailed by his Scientology employees.

(CNN)
-- Seven years after Tom Cruise famously jumped on a couch during an "Oprah" taping to declare his love for Katie Holmes, the actor and actress are ending their marriage, Cruise's attorney said Friday. Holmes filed for divorce Thursday, according to Cruise's lawyer Bert Fields.

"Tom is very sad about it and is concentrating on the kids," Fields said. Cruise's publicist, Amanda Lundberg, confirmed the pending divorce -- which was first reported by People, like CNN a division of Time Warner -- and urged people to respect "their privacy to work this out."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/29/showbiz/cruise-holmes-split/index.html

I still can't get over that picture of Suri in a pair of high heels, painted toenails and lipstick.

suribottleopt.jpg

I still can't get over that picture of Suri in a pair of high heels.

suribottleopt.jpg

This poor little girl never looks happy in photos. I hope she gets a chance to have a normal childhood now. Those high heels... they'd be okay when she's playing dress up rather than part of her regular wardrobe. Most of her pictures show them. She has a whole lifetime ahead of her to ruin her feet in designer heels.

Women should remember that they wear those shoes to impress other women, men look at them and say, "Frick that must hurt!"

I would have left right after the Scientologist and scary Tom told me I couldn't make any noise during childbirth!

Now maybe she'll run back to Van Der Beek. :D

I never would have left him. The rumor mill states she is filing for sole custody of Suri. Suri is at the age where she would start being indoctrinated into Tom's religion. Another rumor states that Katie had to wait five years to get any money as is outlined in their pre-nup! Just like Nicole!

I am so sorry, it seems very painful!

Think of having 16 kids, and mine usually last 2 to 3 days at the most painful part... actually women who have had them report it is more painful than having kids, but it will give you the idea.

I've gotten to the point that I can, with the help of some medication, actually conduct life while living in incredible pain.

Back