Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes divorcing

yurt, you're wrong, i got dumped in 5 years!

tom-cruise-on-oprah-winfrey-show-again-no-sofa-jumping-this-time.jpg

I keep reading that but how can that be if they got married in 2006?

Think of having 16 kids, and mine usually last 2 to 3 days at the most painful part... actually women who have had them report it is more painful than having kids, but it will give you the idea.

I've gotten to the point that I can, with the help of some medication, actually conduct life while living in incredible pain.

I have seen a friend of my son suffer through them, I would rather have labor.

Sorry to hear this, honestly. My bro has had kidney stones and it was agony for him.

They are agony. I'm sorry you bro passed some... For the past two or three years I've had one every 3 to 4 months. However, since I've been exercising more I haven't had one in about 5 months. Drinking water, didn't work. Stop eating leafy green vegetables, didn't work. Follow that horrible diet, didn't work... Exercise at least is giving me some rest. I don't know if it is working, but it has had the best result so far.

Finally she came to her senses, although it lasted a lot longer than I thought. He must be hell to live with. Or maybe she could no longer stand being trailed by his Scientology employees.

(CNN)
-- Seven years after Tom Cruise famously jumped on a couch during an "Oprah" taping to declare his love for Katie Holmes, the actor and actress are ending their marriage, Cruise's attorney said Friday. Holmes filed for divorce Thursday, according to Cruise's lawyer Bert Fields.

"Tom is very sad about it and is concentrating on the kids," Fields said. Cruise's publicist, Amanda Lundberg, confirmed the pending divorce -- which was first reported by People, like CNN a division of Time Warner -- and urged people to respect "their privacy to work this out."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/29/showbiz/cruise-holmes-split/index.html

Well, at least she's able to get out with her life. If Cruise were a Muslim, the men of the family would gather 'round and stone her to death.

and once again with zero information pertaining to the divorce we pin the entire fault on the shoulder of the man. We have no idea as to why they are getting divorced. For all we know it's amicable and they just aren't as compatible as they thought. How about you guys stop judging people at a distance especially during a traumatic and painful time in their lives

Last edited:
and once again with zero information pertaining to the divorce we pin the entire fault on the shoulder of the man. We have no idea as to why they are getting divorced. For all we know it's amicable and they just aren't as compatible as they thought. How about you guys stop judging people at a distance especially during a traumatic and painful time in their lives

Just like you decided that Zimmerman was innocent without access to all the evidence.

You marry Cruise and you marry into Scientology as well. It's ironic that Mimi Rogers introduced him to Scientology in the first place.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...-marriages-ended/story-e6frewyr-1226413644312

Last edited:
Finally she came to her senses, although it lasted a lot longer than I thought. He must be hell to live with. Or maybe she could no longer stand being trailed by his Scientology employees.

(CNN)
-- Seven years after Tom Cruise famously jumped on a couch during an "Oprah" taping to declare his love for Katie Holmes, the actor and actress are ending their marriage, Cruise's attorney said Friday. Holmes filed for divorce Thursday, according to Cruise's lawyer Bert Fields.

"Tom is very sad about it and is concentrating on the kids," Fields said. Cruise's publicist, Amanda Lundberg, confirmed the pending divorce -- which was first reported by People, like CNN a division of Time Warner -- and urged people to respect "their privacy to work this out."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/29/showbiz/cruise-holmes-split/index.html
My understanding is that Cruise has trouble with women cause he has a very tiny penis and he's a closet gay. Kinda like 3D.

Women should remember that they wear those shoes to impress other women, men look at them and say, "Frick that must hurt!"
Uh no Damo...I think you're pretty much speaking for your self. I find high heels on a long legged lady extremely hot. The fact that they would go to such discomfirt to show off those beautiful legs and their round tushy only makes it hotter. :)

but on a Three year old? Not so much. She's just trying to imitate Mommy.

Last edited:
I would have left right after the Scientologist and scary Tom told me I couldn't make any noise during childbirth!
I'd of told him that I'd compromise. That I'd hold onto his sack and every time I had a contraction I'd squeeze his balls as hard as I could and if he didn't scream, I wouldn't either.

They are agony. I'm sorry you bro passed some... For the past two or three years I've had one every 3 to 4 months. However, since I've been exercising more I haven't had one in about 5 months. Drinking water, didn't work. Stop eating leafy green vegetables, didn't work. Follow that horrible diet, didn't work... Exercise at least is giving me some rest. I don't know if it is working, but it has had the best result so far.

He's had more than one attack but not with the regularity of yours. He's fairly sedentary. I'll pass along your suggestion about exercise, thanks.

His third divorce, her first. Either he doesn't know how to pick them, or he really is the control freak the previous Mrs. C.'s said he was.

Uh no Damo...I think you're pretty much speaking for your self. I find high heels on a long legged lady extremely hot. The fact that they would go to such discomfirt to show off those beautiful legs and their round tushy only makes it hotter. :)

but on a Three year old? Not so much. She's just trying to imitate Mommy.

I'm sorry Mott, we're going to have to take away your man card.

It was a business deal and now the deal's over. Sorry, but I am completely unsentimental about high-profile image-marriages' success or failure.

Back