Tom's tutu dance

why is it a stupid question? I am curious as to what history you have to treat him with such vitriol. Is it just politics or did he do something really bad? I haven't said you were wrong to treat him the way you do, I just want to know the reason for it.

You are really going to regret asking, now you will be subjected to months of crap.

why is it a stupid question? I am curious as to what history you have to treat him with such vitriol. Is it just politics or did he do something really bad? I haven't said you were wrong to treat him the way you do, I just want to know the reason for it.

Oh gee, I guess it would be the same history that gives him and certain others cause to treat me with such vitriol...if vitriol was my intention with this thread...which you stupid lil' fuck, it was not. This thread was my sense of humor...and yeah it's tied to something from the past.

Satisfied yet dildo brain? You don't like the humor? Too bad.

Oh gee, I guess it would be the same history that gives him and certain others cause to treat me with such vitriol...if vitriol was my intention with this thread...which you stupid lil' fuck, it was not. This thread was my sense of humor...and yeah it's tied to something from the past.

Satisfied yet dildo brain? You don't like the humor? Too bad.

Gawd. What a panty.

Back