Tom's various old shit thread

cancel2 2022

Canceled
If anybody is interested, I will post the answers later.

test001.jpg

The first is the days of the week, the 2nd uses a =/= sign, the 3rd you literally write the word anything, and the 4th you draw a rectangle and then draw 3 lines in the center. Or, at the discretion of the test master, you could just draw a rectangle. It would still have 3 lines at a minimum.

The first is the days of the week, the 2nd uses a =/= sign, the 3rd you literally write the word anything, and the 4th you draw a rectangle and then draw 3 lines in the center. Or, at the discretion of the test master, you could just draw a rectangle. It would still have 3 lines at a minimum.

Give that man a gold star!

test002.jpg

No, I got the 2nd one right. Unless you're telling me that 15=550 now.

The logical extension of the problem, which requires a single pen stroke to change to be correct, would not equate into changing a no value symbol into one with a value. It would instead have the pen stroke change the meaning of the = symbol, especially since =/= is mathematically recognized as appropriate in that instance.

you could also draw a rectangle using the bottom line of the question box, adding two sides and a new bottom.....you would have drawn only three lines to create a rectangle......

Back