Tom's various old shit thread

this thread is amazing. I love it. You have no idea how much I love this thread. I am not being sarcastic.

I love puns and alliteration.

theWAREHOUSE_comic_536.jpg

I have heard of Rosey Palm, but not Marge, must be her ugly sister! It would have to be ugly and probably hairy having anything to do with the poster who was referring to her!

Maybe Marge is short for margarine?
That's what I was thinking. I heard the term when I was in high school, from another kid. He could have picked it up from his parent's generation when oleomargarine was a substitute for butter during WW2 rationing (when we were keeping your sorry British arses from the Huns). My Mom used the word "oleo" to describe it, and it was always used with derision.

So it makes sense that they'd make up a name for 3D's hobby using a detested food product that could be used to grease axles.

I have heard of Rosey Palm, but not Marge, must be her ugly sister! It would have to be ugly and probably hairy having anything to do with the poster who was referring to her!

Since godddesses tend to be objectified, I imagine there's plenty of those around here. :)

Ahhh... smoldering liberal hatred. I thrive on it. :)

Back