Tony Blair, One World Religion

I don't mind if there is one world religion, so long as it is mine.

;) <- this is the smilie that people use to show they are kidding.

Not at all. Read tony blair's statements about using religion to MAKE GLOBALIZATION WORK. It's not a theory.
You have mistaken laughter to mean that I was arguing against you. The laughter is in the reality of religion and the impossibility of homogenizing it. People will kill you for messing with their religion.

On one hand people get upset because Muslims are insistent on their beliefs even when they move other places, then on the other they are upset because of a supposed possibility of a homogenized one world religion.

You have mistaken laughter to mean that I was arguing against you. The laughter is in the reality of religion and the impossibility of homogenizing it. People will kill you for messing with their religion.

On one hand people get upset because Muslims are insistent on their beliefs even when they move other places, then on the other they are upset because of a supposed possibility of a homogenized one world religion.

Yet there is a movement to unite all monotheist religions. That religion may and probably will be just as intolerant as any one of the individual faiths.

This new religion will also have globalist ideals canonized within it, and those against globalist insanity will be branded as heretics. Since the globalists lose the arguments when people find their voices, turning off rational thought is their only hope.

Back