Top ten places I want to visit before I die

As for other suggestions, those are beautiful and nice and all, but those 10 places speak to me on a personal and spiritual level. Guinness is the only brewery I WANT to see that isn't American, plus it was a key part of the Irish Rising. The Kyber Pass is in Pakistan and is a true monument to gun building and ingenuity. Gallipoli and Stalingrad are two battle fields that changed the very face of the world. Beretta is the oldest gun company (possibly the oldest company period) in the world, and Ogden is home to the greatest firearms mind that ever lived. Peleliu is an Island that my grandfather was the first to land on in WWII. Tierra Del Fuego is the end of the world and it would be quite a tale for me to visit it. Havana Cuba... well I like Cuban women and I love rum. And St. Basils' Cathedral just looks really cool.

I wanna know how those science dudes get those gigs in Antarctica to study the ice cores, because that would be bitchin’ if I could hook up with that.

1) Antarctica
2) The Louvre
3) The Creation Science Museum
4) Boat the Grand Canyon
5) Istanbul
6) The George Dumbya Bush Presidential Comic Book Library
7) Banff
8) Tibet
9) Eastern Europe
10) Dolly-wood

As for other suggestions, those are beautiful and nice and all, but those 10 places speak to me on a personal and spiritual level. Guinness is the only brewery I WANT to see that isn't American, plus it was a key part of the Irish Rising. The Kyber Pass is in Pakistan and is a true monument to gun building and ingenuity. Gallipoli and Stalingrad are two battle fields that changed the very face of the world. Beretta is the oldest gun company (possibly the oldest company period) in the world, and Ogden is home to the greatest firearms mind that ever lived. Peleliu is an Island that my grandfather was the first to land on in WWII. Tierra Del Fuego is the end of the world and it would be quite a tale for me to visit it. Havana Cuba... well I like Cuban women and I love rum. And St. Basils' Cathedral just looks really cool.
Though I agree with you on Stalingrad actually Gallipoli was a minor battle in WWI compared to Verdun and the Somme. I'd say that other Battles way more influential than Gallipolis were El Alemain, Midway, Kursk, The Battle of Berlin and the Battle of Manila. All were major turning points and Verdun, The Somme, The Siege of Leningrad, Kursk, Berlin and Manila have vastly larger casualties then Gallipolis did.

Last edited:
I wanna know how those science dudes get those gigs in Antarctica to study the ice cores, because that would be bitchin’ if I could hook up with that.

1) Antarctica
2) The Louvre
4) Boat the Grand Canyon
5) Istanbul
7) Banff
8) Tibet
9) Eastern Europe
10) Dolly-wood

I've been to Dolly Wood and the Creation Science Museum (Which is just over the river from Cincinnati). You're not missing much at Dollywood though the Gatlinburg, TN area is lovely. I'd rather go there to ride the tail of the dragon on a bike. Particularlly in the fall....with the leaves changing color it's spectacular but you'd better know what your doing on a bike. Each year Noobs get killed trying to ride the tail of the dragon.

As for the Creation Science Museum, that's a hoot. It's histerical, which is probably why I was asked to leave.

Last edited:
I've been to Dolly Wood and the Creation Science Museum (Which is just over the river from Cincinnati). You're not missing much at Dollywood though the Gatlinburg, TN area is lovely. I'd rather go there to ride the tail of the dragon on a bike. Particularlly in the fall....with the leaves changing color it's spectacular but you'd better know what your doing on a bike. Each year Noobs get killed trying to ride the tail of the dragon.

As for the Creation Science Museum, that's a hoot. It's histerical, which is probably why I was asked to leave.

I was sorta kidding about the Creation Science museum and Dollywood. But it would be kind of awesome, from a sociological perspective, to check it out. Kinda of like Jane Goodall observing the chimpanzees - fascinating, and possibly hilarious, as a cultural social experiment.

Oh yeah, and there's that Jesus Land place, or whatever its called in Florida. I saw something about it on the tube. Its some kind of theme park for evangelicals, and the highlight of the park is some sort of cheesy re-enactment of the crucification of the J-man. That sounds hilarious, and awesome!

Belize sounds kind of random of all the Central American countries. Is there is story behind it?

Ambergis Key, Best coral reef diving around.

I have a couple college buddies from belize, they are very chill and say Jah's herb is enjoyed freely

I was sorta kidding about the Creation Science museum and Dollywood. But it would be kind of awesome, from a sociological perspective, to check it out. Kinda of like Jane Goodall observing the chimpanzees - fascinating, and possibly hilarious, as a cultural social experiment.

Oh yeah, and there's that Jesus Land place, or whatever its called in Florida. I saw something about it on the tube. Its some kind of theme park for evangelicals, and the highlight of the park is some sort of cheesy re-enactment of the crucification of the J-man. That sounds hilarious, and awesome!
You could save a lot of money by just going to your local 7th day adventist and watch them speaking in tongues. I did go to a Billy Graham revival once and it was one of the wierdest, not to mention spookiest, experiences of my life. There was masses of truely odd people there.

Belize sounds kind of random of all the Central American countries. Is there is story behind it?

Ambergis Key, Best coral reef diving around.

I have a couple college buddies from belize, they are very chill and say Jah's herb is enjoyed freely
Dude, go to Boracay or Puerto Galera in the Phils. Those dive destinations blow anything you've seen in the Carribean/ Gulf of Mexico away. I guarentee!

Last edited:
stick it

guess you missed the huge point about my buddies and herb in Belize.

Have you dove Belize? I haven't but it's very highly regarded.
And I'm cheap, I dive the Fla Key's yearly and they are excellent
No. I have been to Cozumel. Very nice....but not in the same league as the Phils. The Phils is actually very cost affective. The flight is pretty long but it's cheaper then hell there. You make a killing on the exchange rate.

1) Antarctica
2) The Louvre
4) Boat the Grand Canyon
5) Istanbul
7) Banff
8) Tibet
9) Eastern Europe
10) Dolly-wood

I have been to three of those namely 2, 5 and most of 9.

Back