Torrents are theft

Are you going to keep insulting me, or do you accept that by your admittance that I used a torrent to get freeware as proof that 'Torrents are Not Theft'?

Title of this thread is "torrents are theft".

Yes. And now I admit that not all torrents are theft.

Is that clear, or do you need to get your mommy to explain it to you?

Unless she's too busy earning the money to support you so you can troll JPP instead of working, that is.

Yes. And now I admit that not all torrents are theft.

Is that clear, or do you need to get your mommy to explain it to you?

Unless she's too busy earning the money to support you so you can troll JPP instead of working, that is.

Good for you admitting you were wrong.

I torrent and I don't consider it real theft. I wouldn't have bought it or rented it anyway. And sometimes I download a song, see if I like it and buy the album. As for movies, until they come up with a way to stop ripping us off, they can eat sawdust.

Good for you admitting you were wrong. I torrent and I don't consider it real theft. I wouldn't have bought it or rented it anyway. And sometimes I download a song, see if I like it and buy the album. As for movies, until they come up with a way to stop ripping us off, they can eat sawdust.

So there's theft, and "real theft", and the difference is what you decide it is?

Just dont watch movies?

I dont remember the newest movie Ive seen beause Ive all but stopped caring. hunger games was new-ish, right?

Back