Tranny freak Michelle Orangutan Inducted into Women's Hall of Fame.

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Big Mike is not even a woman. On top of that it has never accomplished anything. Being First Lady takes no ability at all.

https://www.wxxinews.org/local-news...nducted-into-the-national-womens-hall-of-fame

sep25 2022 Nine more women were inducted into the National Women’s Hall of Fame on Saturday. The women joined an elite group of more than 300 women who are recognized for their contributions to society.

The induction weekend began with fireworks and concluded on Saturday with ceremonies that included a keynote address by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Former First Lady Michell Obama, who appeared virtually at the ceremony, dedicated the award to her mother and grandmother.

“From a very young age, these women taught me that I mattered,” said Obama. “And as I matured into a woman, a mother, a wife, and First Lady of the United States, it was those lessons that got me through those tough days. So today, I feel like my induction is their induction.”

Amazing this asshole is allowed to make explicitly racist posts every day. Why a lot of people left this forum.

HAHAHA. If people leave this forum it's because of all the censorship and shadow-banning inflicted on conservatives. Like all so called "open" forums JPP is controlled by radical lefties.

all i do is tell the truth

Back