Tranny freak Michelle Orangutan Inducted into Women's Hall of Fame.

That's not even a "she" so that kinda fails. :dunno:
Which opens the door to yours and Tranny Dicks Always Kum’s fascination with Chicks with BBCs (Big Black Cocks).

You both drool over posting pictures of them. How many have you had sex with, Matt? Or is it just an unfulfilled fantasy?

Which opens the door to yours and Tranny Dicks Always Kum’s fascination with Chicks with BBCs (Big Black Cocks).

You both drool over posting pictures of them. How many have you had sex with, Matt? Or is it just an unfulfilled fantasy?

what-the-wtf.gif

Keep your weird shit outta my life, bro.

Again we see how the white-hating racist mods moved this to the conspiracy forum just because Big Mike was called an orangutan. When libs call trump that, the mods cheer!!

Why can't we have mods that treat posters fairly.?

He's orange. Orangutans are orange. You chose that word deliberately because it is a species of ape, and you are using it to describe a woman of color. Don't even bother trying to pretend otherwise, Grand Wizard of Hate.

Listen to this stupid tranny. It says it's ok to call white people apes but wrong to call negroz apes!!!! That is racism

I demand the mod who moved this to the CT forum identify himself and explain why he a lets libs call trump an orangutan but won't let conservatives call Big Mike the same thing.!!!!

It was moved because Michelle Obama is not a tranny. It had nothing to do with your racial slur.

I understand that point as well as anyone who is sane, intelligent and somewhat educated or better.

Tranny Dick, vols and the other Trumper losers are Qless so I don't expect much out of them.

It was moved because Michelle Obama is not a tranny. It had nothing to do with your racial slur.

what???? Who are you to decide that.??? Half of americans think Big Mike is a tranny . But true or false, people have a right talk about the issue.

And furthermore i made no racial slur. Calling someone an orangutan is not racism. All you libs call trump that.

Back