Trayvon is Reborn

PeePee Threedee is arguably one of the dumbest fuckers on this board. He makes Desh look like a Mensa candidate. This thread proves it.

I think he is still scarred from the beat down BAC laid on his racist ass

I report that a couple chose to name their baby "Trayvon" and the faggot calls me stupid for it. That makes sense. It must be a gay thing...

Unlike you, I'm not threatened by BAC...

Yes you are. You were pussy whipped into a whining little ball of fur. Instead of telling BAC Panther the race hustler to just go fuck himself, you made post after post after post after post after post trying to prove you weren't racist. You and the rest of them just don't get it yet. Activists like BAC Panther and Snarla don't care if you are racist or not. They are merely trying to bend you into submission and it worked. You folded like a cheap table. But, you don't get it.

What is funny is that the folks that did stand up for you, you turn your back on to curry favor with the ones that trashed you. I pretty much expected and predicted it at the time. No worries though.

I report that a couple chose to name their baby "Trayvon" and the faggot calls me stupid for it. That makes sense. It must be a gay thing...

i don't know why I found this post so funny, but I laughed my ass off for like 2 minutes straight.

Seriously, I can't even remember the last time I talked to BAC on here. My guess would be the epic marathon thread where Lorax outed himself as the seething racist and hateful bigot that he truly is. Also, since I oppose THUGS like Zimmermann going around, starting fights, and shooting people (or beating up their girlfriends, etc.), I was likely on BAC's side in that thread...

Back