Trigger alert thread

Русский агент

Путин - м&#108
V8dVBOx.jpg

Must have been a stop to call Bannon on his way to the links, can tell it is a photo op, who sits at their desk supposedly busy at work wearing their suit coat

Little stack of work, big stack of newspapers to see what they are saying about him...:rofl2:

You should just let the trolls posts rot feeding trolls & stray cats just gets you more of them....:dunno:

once again, photo op, are you really that dense, they are all photo ops, none of them mean any of them are working, your topic post, "point," is bogus

And I have no clue what the other crapola you copied and pasted is, I did see "Clinton" in one of them so I suppose it's your Hillary obsession again, sorry, can't help you with that, have to get over it own your own

once again, photo op, are you really that dense, they are all photo ops, none of them mean any of them are working, your topic post, "point," is bogus

And I have no clue what the other crapola you copied and pasted is, I did see "Clinton" in one of them so I suppose it's your Hillary obsession again, sorry, can't help you with that, have to get over it own your own

_93185719_1-024g9lu0hszz_2nsz_b__q.jpg

C3SOaxjWAAEQRb3.jpg

Back