Trigger alert thread

gzt1kpf0yulz.jpg

one of the worst things to come out of the 2016 election are people over 50 commenting on internet culture and acting as if they actually know what they are talking about. they have zero clue how stupid they sound.

one of the worst things to come out of the 2016 election are people over 50 commenting on internet culture and acting as if they actually know what they are talking about. they have zero clue how stupid they sound.
I read Grind and I have millennial children, amazing, isn't it. Don't be projecting your mommy issues on me.

I read Grind and I have millennial children, amazing, isn't it. Don't be projecting your mommy issues on me.

They must be massively mortified that their maggot-infested mom is a mangy mouth-breathing moderator. I guess they are lucky you didn't abort them, but you're so old it was probably illegal back in the day when anyone wanted to screw you.

They must be massively mortified that their maggot-infested mom is a mangy mouth-breathing moderator. I guess they are lucky you didn't abort them, but you're so old it was probably illegal back in the day when anyone wanted to screw you.

You have the class of a duck.

Back