Trivia question

Maybe I was just born mentally retarded? Have you ever considered that?

no, because if you had been, you would never joke about something so fucking serious.....

it is liberals like you that do a disservice to your yoru party....you claim to represent the under represented, the under class....etc....yet you continually use them as INSULTS

And about your size, Needles. *Guffaw*

washington_monument_peni.jpg

*shrug*

no, because if you had been, you would never joke about something so fucking serious.....

it is liberals like you that do a disservice to your yoru party....you claim to represent the under represented, the under class....etc....yet you continually use them as INSULTS

Nah, I'd joke about it all the time. While I wasn't drooling, that is. Same if I had cancer, AIDS, or cancerAIDS.

Nah, I'd joke about it all the time. While I wasn't drooling, that is. Same if I had cancer, AIDS, or cancerAIDS.

people that are mentally retarded are constantly made fun of.....they do not consider any so called joke about their abilities to be funny....

and it is clear you have had zero contact with anyone like that...else you wouldn't be such an asshole about it.....try volunteering with the special olympics and joking with them just like you did here.....

get back to me when you do.....bitch

people that are mentally retarded are constantly made fun of.....they do not consider any so called joke about their abilities to be funny....

and it is clear you have had zero contact with anyone like that...else you wouldn't be such an asshole about it.....try volunteering with the special olympics and joking with them just like you did here.....

get back to me when you do.....bitch

My cousin had down syndrome and died of leukemia at the age of 13. I guess that really doesn't count.

My cousin had down syndrome and died of leukemia at the age of 13. I guess that really doesn't count.

did you laugh at him? did you call him retarded? did he think your retarded comments and jokes were funny?

i'm willing to bet you had little contact with him and are using him as a sob story to justify your comments...

care to take me up on the volunteer with the special olympics? i'm serious...dead serious

Back