Trump: Biden’s Mass Migration Is Skyrocketing Rents, Housing Costs

Proof??

New data shows the median price for residential homes was $593,500 in April, which is up 6% from a year ago, according to the Austin Board of Realtors (ABoR).
Rent prices are crashing, housing prices are just falling, but might be crashing soon.

What do you know. Lizards live in cracks in the rocks.

Biden is BAD for America! Biden is unfit for any offices except pResident of the Alzheimer's ward.
Lizards are one of the very few species that have survived the Dinosaur Era, so you should be proud of them for being able to survive.

And your poor example of a MAN- Donnie is going to end up being PRESIDENT OF THE LAUNDRY ROOM AT RIKERS ISLAND PRISON FACILITY!

And Biden is going to be your President of the UNITED STATES for the next 4 years!

SO, you may as well start getting used to it!

So by that logic Rent prices in California should be increasing. :palm:

Oakland led Zumper's list of annual rent declines in California cities, with the cost to rent for a one-bedroom unit in the Bay Area community down 9.1% in 2024 compared to the past year. Sacramento took second place with a decrease of 8.1%, followed by Los Angeles in third place with 5%.2 days ago
The median rent for a one-bedroom apartment in the Bay Area right now is $3729. In San Fran it's $4895.

The rents there are down slightly due entirely to the exodus of people to some place less costly and insane.

It is not Immigrants that are raising Rent and Property prices- IT IS THE GREEDY SLUM LORDS AND REAL ESTATE MAGNATES- LIKE DONALD TRUMP, FOR EXAMPLE, THAT ARE INTENTIONALLY OVER INFLATING THEIR RENTAL AND PROPERTY COSTS- SOMETHING DONNIE HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF IN COURT!

Donald Trump is wrong for AMERICA, and unfit for public office.
Actually it's the local governments that charge super-high taxes on rental property and corporate home buyers pricing out real people.

Actually it's the local governments that charge super-high taxes on rental property and corporate home buyers pricing out real people.
I believe you are right about those two important dynamics.

I live in a decent neighborhood, but as houses are sold in my neighborhood, the homes are being bought up by out-of-state and out-of-country corporations, and then become rental properties. As rental properties, the overall landscapes change in the neighborhood to "0" maintenance, and there goes the neighborhood. One of the nicer homes on my street was bought up by a corporation, and they painted the beautiful Antigue Chicago brick WHITE and the trim black- that is a huge contrast to the natural Earth Tone brick homes. It stands out like a sore thumb. And to make matters worse, a leveling company came in and tore out all of the beautiful landscape that surrounded the house, in order to repair a foundation problem, but they did not replace the landscape. Some Asian Dentist now rents the place for about $4500 a month rent for just a White House that sits on a grass lot stripped of all the trees and landscaping. A total eyesore that looks out of place. And there is at least one of these on every street now in the neighborhood.

Most of the people that now live in my neighborhood are transplants from other states, that rent, are here today and gone tomorrow.

Last edited:
I believe you are right about those two important dynamics.

I live in a decent neighborhood, but as houses are sold in my neighborhood, the homes are being bought up by out-of-state and out-of-country corporations, and then become rental properties. As rental properties, the overall landscapes change in the neighborhood to "0" maintenance, and there goes the neighborhood. One of the nicer homes on my street was bought up by a corporation, and they painted the beautiful Antigue Chicago brick WHITE and the trim black- that is a huge contrast to the natural Earth Tone brick homes. It stands out like a sore thumb. And to make matters worse, a leveling company came in and tore out all of the beautiful landscape that surrounded the house, in order to repair a foundation problem, but they did not replace the landscape. Some Asian Dentist now rents the place for about $4500 a month rent for just a White House that sits on a grass lot stripped of all the trees and landscaping. A total eyesore that looks out of place. And there is at least one of these on every street now in the neighborhood.

Most of the people that now live in my neighborhood are transplants from other states, that rent, are here today and gone tomorrow.
If you think about it...I mean how the fuck is the average working schmoe supposed to compete for housing against corporations with virtually unlimited capital?
Corporations should not be allowed to buy houses. I doubt they were before a certain time in America.
I'm thinking that time was probably around Clinton/Bush II time.

If you think about it...I mean how the fuck is the average working schmoe supposed to compete for housing against corporations with virtually unlimited capital?
Corporations should not be allowed to buy houses. I doubt they were before a certain time in America.
I'm thinking that time was probably around Clinton/Bush II time.
I started seeing things change back during the 80's, when our jobs and careers started going overseas and people were getting laid-off by the millions.

There was a huge Genesis in Real Estate Seminars such as the "How To Invest In Real Estate AND BECOME A MILLIONAIR"!

It was an opportune time for them, because Millions of People were losing their Homes to foreclosures, while at the same time people who were laid off were also looking to have to change careers just to bring the bacon home.

You couldn't avoid the constant advertising of these Seminars on TV, in every Magazine, and mass mailings of these "Rags To Riches" and "How To take advantage of the Lay-off Job Market Crisis and the Foreclosure, Crisis in the Real Estate Market" seminars coming to a town near you!

It got to a point, where many of these Seminars were actually scams, promising people that were paying $300 or more to attend the Seminars, that they could show you how to buy properties with nothing down, and even with bad CREDIT- ETC. and ETC, and ETC.

And these Seminar scams were generating millions to a lot of criminals that were laughing all the way to the bank.

But, anyway people did realize there was a Goldmine in buying repossessed and distressed properties from people that got caught up in the layoffs, and just wanted to try and get out of their huge House Payments and try to protect their credit rating, so people would sell their homes at give away prices.

Well, anyway all of this has evolved over the years, and now we have a Real Estate Market that has priced the Average American Worker out of the Real Estate Market.

If you aren't already grandfathered in on the Real Estate Market now by being a homeowner- YOU MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO OWN A HOME AND ENJOY THE AMERICAN DREAM- Well, unless you inherit a home or something.

In America, our Free Enterprise system has become- "I got mine- FUCK YOU"!

Rent prices are crashing, housing prices are just falling, but might be crashing soon.

Austin is not America. False equivalence fallacy. Special pleading fallacy.

I have to say, if poor people from a poverty stricken country are taking away your jobs, and outbidding you on housing, you are very pathetic.
Don’t be a moron, Walter.

Illegals are being given free housing, free rent, that leaves fewer houses and apartments to rent or buy, driving up the cost for legal citizens.

Illegals in California are given 20K dollars toward the purchase of homes.

Legal Americans get nothing and you think this is just swell.

Stop being a moron, Walter.

Poor Walter.

Don’t be a moron, Walter.

Illegals are being given free housing, free rent, that leaves fewer houses and apartments to rent or buy, driving up the cost for legal citizens.

Illegals in California are given 20K dollars toward the purchase of homes.

Legal Americans get nothing and you think this is just swell.

Stop being a moron, Walter.

Poor Walter.
Bullshit. If you are not a US citizen you cannot vote in National elections. Only an idiot could actually believe that illegals would be trying to vote. Many get jobs and stay under the radar and ignore the fact they are losing what is taken out for SS when they don't even get it yet some fucking morons actually think they are risking being deported to cast a vote?

The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, explicitly prohibits noncitizens from voting in federal elections. It is not legal in any state for a noncitizen to cast a ballot in a federal election.

In the 2016 election, election officials referred 30 cases out of 23.5 million votes for further investigation of noncitizen voting. That amounts to 0.0001% of suspected – not proven – instances of noncitizen votes out of the total ballots cast.

Since non-citizen voting or attempting to register to vote is a deportable offense under immigration law. Creating a government record by registering to vote as a noncitizen puts people on the government’s radar, leaving them vulnerable to prison time and deportation. Very few persons in the country illegally would be willing to take the risk simply for one vote.

Bullshit. If you are not a US citizen you cannot vote in National elections. Only an idiot could actually believe that illegals would be trying to vote. Many get jobs and stay under the radar and ignore the fact they are losing what is taken out for SS when they don't even get it yet some fucking morons actually think they are risking being deported to cast a vote?
Don’t be a moron.

Illegals are already allowed to vote in state elections in several states.

“Also in January 2019, the Texas Secretary of State, David Whitley, informed voter registrars that the Texas Department of Public Safety has identified as many as 95,000 noncitizens who appear to have registered to vote.[xxx] The agency estimated as many as 58,000 of those people voted “in one or more Texas elections” (at some point since 1996). These numbers show that noncitizen voting is far from a myth.”
fair.org

“Under the Trump administration, noncitizen voting appears to be a much higher priority. In August 2018, the Justice Department charged nineteen noncitizens for unlawfully voting in 2016. In April 2019, a permanent resident from Mexico was sentenced to one month in federal prison for illegally voting in the November 2016 election.[xxii] And a federal investigation into noncitizen voting, and a ballot-tampering scheme, in North Carolina is ongoing.“
fair.org

Last edited:
Back