Trump can never be allowed to win

The fact that Trump already has won once is a serious indictment of our own nation's people.
The fact that he is actually considered a real threat to win again is an indicator that we're still badly fucked up.

Are we permanently fucked up?
We'll find out soon enough.

I know,....like all things Kamala it is just one more unbelievably moronic statement.

" Trump can NEVER be allowed to win!"

Oh wait,...I guess he did once already so , ....ahhh ....der duh duh duh...... :laugh:

:magagrin:

Yeah well,.......too bad there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop him from winning. You are the past,....we are the future. Kindly gtfo of the way or you will be thrown out of the way. Start packing your shit,....the people don't want your filthy lies anymore.
Hmm

You saying Russia and Putin have it all fixed for Trumpy

I know,....like all things Kamala it is just one more unbelievably moronic statement.

" Trump can NEVER be allowed to win!"

Oh wait,...I guess he did once already so , ....ahhh ....der duh duh duh...... :laugh:

:magagrin:
Dear fucking idiot,

She is speaking to legal voters

Trump has said On record he wants to be a dictator on day one and will terminate the constitution

Fuck you very much

Are you claiming your party never chased republicans out of the party for disagreeing with your evil plans?

History means nothing to you foreign disinformation bot holes
No I want you to show it. Romney and Chaney remain in the party. Show evidence.

If Americans are stupid enough to put the orange clown/buffoon back into office, then they deserve to be totally fucked?!!
The world as a whole will suffer too?! I see a lot of violence, subversion, and anarchy in a second Trump term?!!

View attachment 33641
IuEorUR.jpg

Dear fucking idiot,

She is speaking to legal voters

Trump has said On record he wants to be a dictator on day one and will terminate the constitution

Fuck you very much
Allowed ain't got shit to do with what's coming down in 3 weeks.

Get your cyanide capsules ready fuckwit.

Back