Trump can never be allowed to win

Allowed ain't got shit to do with what's coming down in 3 weeks.

Get your cyanide capsules ready fuckwit.
What about sniper rifles to shoot Nazi fuckwits? An easier method, and one to create less legal conflicts, is to have their caretakers slip a large dose of fentanyl in their oatmeal.

8bkwii.gif

Yeah well,.......too bad there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop him from winning. You are the past,....we are the future. Kindly gtfo of the way or you will be thrown out of the way. Start packing your shit,....the people don't want your filthy lies anymore.
I like the "we". After the election, win or lose, Trump will care about as much for the "we's" in your comment as he would for a piece of chewed up gum on the sidewalk.

I like the "we". After the election, win or lose, Trump will care about as much for the "we's" in your comment as he would for a piece of chewed up gum on the sidewalk.
The MAGA are so stupid they don't even realize their want to be DICTATOR has told them he doesn't give a shit about them or this country all he wants is their vote and to grab more of their money.
I have asked them many of times what are they going to do when Trump is done taking left leaning AMERICANS Constitutional rights away like he has said he is going to do and comes after their Constitutional rights?
CRY?

You Russians have highly overly miscalculated your bot hole program

Maybe the world can let Putin and Trump share a prison cell
It only worked in one election nearly a decade ago

Since you keep losing elections

Oh

And the entire worlds intelligence is crawling all over you bot hole programs

The surprise part is dead

Back