Trump claims new Jack Smith filing is election interference. Here's how it became public.

You mean like Comey ?
The NY FBI discovered the Hillary Emails on Weenie Boy's laptop. Comey tried covering it up but the NY FBI was about to release the fact that they had found them (outside of the 60 days). So Comey had no choice but to announce the emails were in FBI possession. Hillary is DAMN LUCKY she wasn't indicted for mishandling classified documents. So STFU whining about Comey. I don't like the SOB but Democrats should be kissing his feet.

Trump Dummy ❤️ Dutch
I wanna suck you off, Dutch!
Mga6sBo.gif
Still a hard pass, Trump Dummy.

The NY FBI discovered the Hillary Emails on Weenie Boy's laptop. Comey tried covering it up but the NY FBI was about to release the fact that they had found them (outside of the 60 days). So Comey had no choice but to announce the emails were in FBI possession. Hillary is DAMN LUCKY she wasn't indicted for mishandling classified documents. So STFU whining about Comey. I don't like the SOB but Democrats should be kissing his feet.
They knew they were the same ducking emails that were on all the other computers they examined

All he had to do was examine them and wait a week to announce they found them and they were the same meaningless nothing

He insulted her personally when he closed the investigation

VERY POLITICAL BEHAVIOR

So he announced one week before an election that he was Reopening the investigation

He knew it was bullshit

He thought he would keep Clinton’s numbers down

He didn’t know about all the cheating trump and Russian planned

He tipped it over to the cheaters

Who paid him to do that?

They were duplicates of emails they already had. Hillary may have been guilty of clerical errors. The systems were new back then and she was oblivious to how they work. They were not going to get anything from a trial. The justice dept did not want to waste the time.

Deep State= the American Government

The one our founders planned

You Russians hate that shit huh
No, the founders planned for a weak, small, central / federal government. We've corrupted that and now have a bloated, huge, inefficient, and grotesquely expensive federal government.

Back