Trump Drops List of EVERY Democrat and Enabler Who Used Violent Language Against Trump Which Led to 2nd Assassination Attempt

Trump started with violent rhetoric and never slowed down. He shocked us with his talking about beating people up at his rallies. Trump has never stopped. He was terrifying the news people who were covering his rallies. He subjected them to abuse with his lies.
This problem was Trump's creation. Trump and Vance find it useful. It works on the rightys.

This whole debate is preposterous.

Ask immigrants how they feel about Trump's rhetoric. Ask election workers, Muslims, Chinese-Americans.

The right is unironically calling out how Democrats say Trump is a threat to democracy - meanwhile, for close to 4 years now, Trump has told his millions of followers that Democrats "rigged" and "stole" a national election.

Just fucking stupid shit you post.

TRUMP REFUSED TO CALL NATIONAL GUARD ON JANUARY 6 DURING THE CAPITOL ATTACK.

stop goddam lying and posting shit
Hang yourself moron, you serve no purpose and are just wasting water and air at this point.

I'm sure this already posted on the thread somewhere but this is worth posting as well:

The times Trump advocated violence in his speeches:

Examples include:

• July 2017: During a speech to law enforcement officers in Long Island, New York, Trump seemingly encouraged police officers to be rough with people they were arresting, per ABC News. "Please don't be too nice," he told the audience.
  • August 2017: In the aftermath of the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, Trump failed to unequivocally condemn the violence and said "many sides" were to blame, failing to distinguish between those who participated in the "Unite the Right" rally and those who showed up in opposition to it.
  • October 2018: While speaking at a Montana campaign rally, Trump publicly praised Montana's then-Rep. Greg Gianforte (R) — the state's current governor — for previously assaulting a reporter. "Any guy that can do a body slam, he is my type!" Trump said.
  • October 2019: A New York Times report outlined various strategies Trump had allegedly deliberated to keep migrants away from the U.S. southern border, including a water-filled trench with snakes or alligators and shooting migrants in the legs to slow them down.
  • May 2020: Trump used violent rhetoric when referring to protests in Minneapolis in the wake of George Floyd’s killing, tweeting, "when the looting starts, the shooting starts." The phrase has a racist history going back to police brutality against Black Americans in the 1960s, per the New York Times.
  • June 2020: Trump threatened to use the U.S. military to quell Black Lives Matter protests across the country. "If a city or state refuses to take the actions necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them," Trump said.
  • August 2020: Trump expressed interest in sending the National Guard to Portland, Oregon, to confront protesters, per Vox. "We could fix Portland in, I would say, 45 minutes," Trump said.
(SOURCE: The article)

Obama Claims Unchecked Authority To Kill Americans​

You're such a David Duke wanna -be jackass! Your OP was debunked with facts, so you move on to the next MAGA/Alt-Right talking point ... usually rift with out of context quotes and revisionist screeds mixing fact & fiction.

But you got some responses/attention, so I guess that makes your day. Pitiful.

Back