Trump-Epstein connection casts shadow over election campaign Jeffrey Epstein's undisclosed revelation involving Trump triggers renewed scrutiny amidst

Lordy, there are tapes​

lordy-there-are-tapes-v0-xbtv31j6gvad1.png

Let’s remember

They thought it was meaningless that a trump guy is in prison for talking about raping and killing a baby

If Trump does it, it is not a crime. He can do whatever he wants. He is immune and it carries back through his whole life.

Lordy, there are tapes​

lordy-there-are-tapes-v0-xbtv31j6gvad1.png
There's no doubt Donnie raped underage girls on Pedo Island.

The MAGAts telegraph their guilt with their accusations of others. The only reason they began attacking Biden with pedo accusations was to give cover to the fact Trump partied with pedos and was in business with them in the 80s and 90s.

89e7bt.gif

It is clear we should not elect anyone who socialized with Epstein. I know that means that Clinton cannot be elected President again, but it also means trump cannot be elected president. I wonder which one of those two are running for office.

It is clear we should not elect anyone who socialized with Epstein. I know that means that Clinton cannot be elected President again, but it also means trump cannot be elected president. I wonder which one of those two are running for office.
Agreed but since Biden's favor is falling within the Democratic Party and Independents, it looks like Trump will win by default.

Back