TRUMP / HARRIS DEBATE PREVIEW

It will be another comedy skit, like the Trump-Biden show. She will giggle a lot and spout lies about her polices, he will embarrass her as being the idiot she is, and the left wing morons will wank off over how great she was and have some fake poll numbers ready to publish before the debates even take place.

Republicans never understand the idea of lowering expectations... if they want Trump to "win" the debate they should be touting Kamala as the "Master Debater" and telling folks that Trump is just a business man and couldn't possibly beat such a skilled debater. Then when she's got word salad in her teeth and starts laughing nervously it will look like Trump is a genius rather than the man with verbal diarrhea we all know and expect to show up on stage on Tuesday.

Republicans never understand the idea of lowering expectations... if they want Trump to "win" the debate they should be touting Kamala as the "Master Debater" and telling folks that Trump is just a business man and couldn't possibly beat such a skilled debater. Then when she's got word salad in her teeth and starts laughing nervously it will look like Trump is a genius rather than the man with verbal diarrhea we all know and expect to show up on stage on Tuesday.
They've pretty much done that already. Harris, by their account, is a dumb black whore. We'll see how this pans out for them.

They've pretty much done that already. Harris, by their account, is a dumb black whore. We'll see how this pans out for them.
That is the opposite of what I said they should do... Hence my beginning with something like "I don't think republicans can understand how to lower expectations"...

That is the opposite of what I said they should do... Hence my beginning with something like "I don't think republicans can understand how to lower expectations"...
They also refuse to learn that when they allow themselves to be bullied into using the vocabulary of the enemies of democracy they have already lost....Tucker has talked about this at several points.

"Conservatives have failed, and they have failed all the way"
Hawkeye the Wise

worst advice ever.

this is why you're losing.

Back