Trump has gone into hiding since he got a new opponent.

Five min's into his next unscripted speech, if he ever shows his face again... he will make sexist racist remarks and more women will register to vote against him.
Women have all the inspiration they need already.

The good news is that the kids seem to be very happy with Harris.

Five min's into his next unscripted speech, if he ever shows his face again... he will make sexist racist remarks and more women will register to vote against him.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT HATRED OF WOMEN ON TRUMP! DON'T TRY TO WORD STUFF, PRETENDER!

Hey, find someone on the left to agree with you, and I will start listening to you... Until then, you are officially a joke.
derp derp - Walty things democrats are the borg and nobody on the left could possibly disagree with him on Hume

derp derp

The leftists on this forum wouldn't understand. They have zero sense of humor.
Fuck. I am further left than anyone else here...and I am laughing my ass off at most of your posts.

I would actually say what you said about leftists about you guys...but I would cut the sentence off after the word "sense."

He’s realizing what a giant mistake he’s made picking Vance, especially now that Elon says it was a lie he was giving Trump $45 million a month. Trump agreed to Vance after Elon and Thiel bribed him 🤣

Now Vance is withering on the vine!
Gotta wonder what billionaire Trump...gives to the party...or to his own campaign. It would not surprise me if the phony does not give a cent.

Fuck. I am further left than anyone else here...and I am laughing my ass off at most of your posts.

I would actually say what you said about leftists about you guys...but I would cut the sentence off after the word "sense."
You know...... I am so very pleased that you find me amusing. Thanks.

Back