Trump has gone into hiding since he got a new opponent.

A lie.

"Since the executive action went into effect, border officials saw an average of 3,978 migrants per day. When Trump left office, they were seeing an average of 2,329 migrant crossings each day over the same number of days, according to sources at the border.
Suspected drug tunnel found in Tijuana

Additionally, encounters with people from special interest countries have gone up almost 1,000%, from 123 weekly encounters in 2020 to 1,205 in 2024.

While the administration touts the lowered numbers, it is important to note that the figure doesn’t include the gotaways that the CBP One app encounters, which is estimated to be about 1,500 a day. It also doesn’t include the 30,000 people being paroled every month.
Where does it say she was appointed Border Tsar?

You love making shit up.

I understand you've never had anything......everyone here understands that......did you have anything else you wanted to olie about or are you saving that for your next stupid thread?.......
“J” asked a simple question, “Someone please show me where she was appointed Border Tsar???,” of which neither you or any of your fellow Red Hat cult could answer, appears you and your buddies are the ones with nothing

“J” asked a simple question, “Someone please show me where she was appointed Border Tsar???,” of which neither you or any of your fellow Red Hat cult could answer, appears you and your buddies are the ones with nothing
Google the hundreds of lib'rul media sources calling her the border czar in 2021......then come back and tell us why we shouldn't call you stupid.......

Trump said it, so they believe it. They are idiots.

The social media site X fact checked Axios' recent claim using one of its own articles, stating, “On April 14, 2021, Axios' Shawna Chen confirmed Kamala Harris had been appointed Biden's ‘Border Czar’ writing: Harris, appointed by Biden as border czar, said she would be looking at the ‘root causes’ that drive migration."

Since Harris was tapped as border czar, The Center Square has published 69 news stories covering the border crisis as it relates to the border czar. House Republicans this week filed two articles of impeachment against Harris, one over her role in addressing the border crisis.

On March 31, 2021, Abbott sent his first letter to Harris, saying, "Now that President Biden has named you Border Czar in charge of the administration’s response...

As calls grew for Harris to visit the border and respond to the crisis, by an April 20, 2022, press briefing White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked, “Does the president still have confidence” in Harris as border czar. She replied, “He absolutely does.”

Abbott maintains, "‘Border Czar’ Harris has NOT done her job to secure the border.

So, she was appointed to deal with the border and illegal immigration issue, the administration and MSM did refer to her as "border czar," and it is only now that because she did such a shitty non-job dealing with the issue that they want it to disappear because it hurts Harris' chances of winning.

Trump showed up at a rally with weak attendance for about 10 minutes. That guy is phoning it in these days. Kamala Harris is charged up.

RQAA. It's already been answered, Anchovies.

Back