Trump has more Combat experience than does Tampon Tim Walz

Yeah, Trump took a bullet to his ear and Stolen Valor Tampon Tim never saw combat at all.

FIGHT...FIGHT....FIGHT
You need help very badly, Libby,
but you're not going to get it
because people like yourself
have successfully blocked cradle to grave national healthcare.

You MAGAts are your own worst enemies.:rofl2:

You need help very badly, Libby,
but you're not going to get it
because people like yourself
have successfully blocked cradle to grave national healthcare.

You MAGAts are your own worst enemies.:rofl2:
What people like me and Donald Trump want to do is fully stop the government's control of our lives. Unlike you libs who want to live on the government's teat from cradle to grave. America didn't become a successful nation by having the govt control it's people the way the dems are and have been doing for a long time.

America didn't become a successful nation by having the govt control it's people the way the dems are and have been doing for a long time.
America is obviously NOT a successful nation if lunatics like yourself are allowed to walk freely about here.
Hopefully, in the near future, there's a cattle car waiting to haul you to a gulag.:ROFLMAO:

What people like me and Donald Trump want to do is fully stop the government's control of our lives. Unlike you libs who want to live on the government's teat from cradle to grave. America didn't become a successful nation by having the govt control it's people the way the dems are and have been doing for a long time.
Are you confessing to violently overthrow the federal and state governments like a few of the militia MAGAts, Hater?

Trump didn't dodge the draft, but bill clinton did
They both did, dumbass. I have no doubt you never served as your brothers did.

6k6asf.jpg

Yeah, Trump took a bullet to his ear and Stolen Valor Tampon Tim never saw combat at all.

FIGHT...FIGHT....FIGHT
You have no idea how stupid that was and how stupid you are. Trump's ear was scratched. If it were from a bullet, he would have had the doctors give a press conference.

6k6asf.jpg

6k6asf.jpg

First off, Trump was dismissed from the military because of medical problems, while Clinton wrote a letter demeaning our military and was eventually able to sneak his way out of doing duty. Conscientious objector similar to Muhammad Ali's
excuse to not serve in our military. And only Clinton was a sexual predator.

Second, I have one older brother who served in the Air Force for 4 years and was stationed in Bermuda (of all places) for the
entire length of his service. We joke quite a bit when we now take cruises down to Bermuda and he tells me that while he was stationed there that his main duty was to welcome the spring break college chicks there down at the docks, while I was
serving in a combat role in the Nam. By the way, he's a far lefty in politics, and as you might have guessed so far that I am
a proud Conservative American that only wants to see America get great again as it once was under our greatest modern
day president Donald. J. Trump.

You have no idea how stupid that was and how stupid you are. Trump's ear was scratched. If it were from a bullet, he would have had the doctors give a press conference.
Hey there stupid, it was confirmed that it was a bullet coming from the 7 or 8 shots of the gunman. Doctors give a press conference? Say what?

Are you confessing to violently overthrow the federal and state governments like a few of the militia MAGAts, Hater?
Where do you get this bullshit that any common sense conservative or Republican would do anything
violent that matches the last 3 1/2 years of violence throughout our nation by those on the LEFT?
Radical and Violent Leftist mobs Antifa and BLM ring a bell in your diluted head?

Where do you get this bullshit that any common sense conservative or Republican would do anything
violent that matches the last 3 1/2 years of violence throughout our nation by those on the LEFT?
Radical and Violent Leftist mobs Antifa and BLM ring a bell in your diluted head?
You only tried to overthrow the government of the United States.
You nominated a convicted felon to be your party's candidate for President.
You've reduced America to a level of depravity not known since slavery.

The other left-of-center people on this forum cut you plenty of slack.
If it were up to me, overt right wing extremists like yourself would be in prison camps.
You KNOW I'm not kidding, right?

Trump didn't dodge the draft, but bill clinton did
Trump used phony bone spurs to escape Viet Nam. His dad bribed a doctor to claim he had them. He did not. Donnie said his Viet Nam was avoiding VD. Such a proud patriot.
Trump talked about how he does not respect soldiers. That made you all warm and fuzzy.
How do you get through the day with your crazy beliefs?

Back