Trump is a liar......!

Harris lied and said there were no soldiers in combat zones. Tell that to the soldiers in Syria and Iraq. Or to the navy fending off missile and drone attacks.

Look at the post you're responding to. "All politicians lie."

But whataboutism simply doesn't work here, and I think you know it. No one is like Trump in this regard. For every lie you can cite from any other politician, there are 50 from Trump.

Look at the post you're responding to. "All politicians lie."

But whataboutism simply doesn't work here, and I think you know it. No one is like Trump in this regard. For every lie you can cite from any other politician, there are 50 from Trump.
Harris lied just as much as Trump. She isn't really for Fracking either. She will say anything to get her elected even Bernie Sanders recognized that.

Hysterical reading MAGA posters try to spin, deflect, and whataboutism Trump lies, other than the cult, few in America don’t recognize Trump as a pathological liar.

What fascinates me is the lemmings who sit at his events fully knowing probably everything coming out of his mouth is a flat out lie, either the are fall down drunk on the Kool Aid or just plain stupid

Sorry - we're never going to agree on the bolded. I mean, not even close.

And I don't think most people would. It's a very partisan take.
I don't care what you think. Trump at least tries to fulfill his campaign promises. Thing that you would call lies generally make no difference like crowd size. Things that Harris is lying about like IVF make a lot of difference. Harris says Trump would make a national ban on abortions. Trump has said he would not sign a national ban on abortion.

Trump tells wild outrageous lies, and you believe it.

They are eating the dogs.
Once again I'm going to try and treat you as if you are someone with a connected brain stem. Listen carefully if you can, this is VERY important, I don't give a shit if "They are eating dogs". YOU care about that useless shit. What I care about is thousands illegals have settled in a town and disrupted life for everyone who was there minding their own business. On top of that the idiot govt run by you leftist shit heads as given those invaders protected status. Now you either see the actual problem or you can contine to shit your diaper about trump saying they est dogs. The funny part is you idiots STILL can't figure out how trump is in this race after all your moronic efforts to get rid of him.

Once again I'm going to try and treat you as if you are someone with a connected brain stem. Listen carefully if you can, this is VERY important, I don't give a shit if "They are eating dogs". YOU care about that useless shit. What I care about is thousands illegals have settled in a town and disrupted life for everyone who was there minding their own business. On top of that the idiot govt run by you leftist shit heads as given those invaders protected status. Now you either see the actual problem or you can contine to shit your diaper about trump saying they est dogs. The funny part is you idiots STILL can't figure out how trump is in this race after all your moronic efforts to get rid of him.
There are not thousands of "illegals" settled in a town. By and LARGE the Haitians in Springfield are there legally.

I love that you do not care when trump lies to you, you actually like it.

THere are not thousands of "illegals" settled in a town. By and LARGE the Haitians in Springfield are there legally.

I love that you do not care when trump lies to you, you actually like it.
Of course there are. They entered illegally and now have protected status granted to them by the idiots you voted for.

I love that you so gleefully express your disdain for America and you STILL can't figure out how trump is in the race. With every one of your posts it becomes harder to believe that your brain stem is in fact connected.

Of course there are. They entered illegally and now have protected status granted to them by the idiots you voted for.

I love that you so gleefully express your disdain for America and you STILL can't figure out how trump is in the race. With every one of your posts it becomes harder to believe that your brain stem is in fact connected.
Protected Status = LEGAL, dumb shit.

Back